2010.04.14 JVM discussing HaLeigh's case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the only reason that Misty is at the boat ramp is if she was there when Haleigh was dumped. This changes the story, big time. Maybe since we have read that Tommy was also brought to the boat ramp that the two of them disposed of Haleigh. Or three? Has anything been said today about Timmy? I'm thinking that the van was used. You know, the one that was parked at Timmy's house? Joe maybe talking to clear his name and telling all since he has figured out that he was thrown under the bus. Man, just when you think there can't be any more versions of this story........:banghead:

BBM.

That was my thought. With everyone pointing at Joe it can backfire if he knows/knew info since he spills the beans to clear his name and it all goes back onto the Croslin's. So LE interview him but this time he gives them the goods and they return back to follow-up on that. The interview with Joe was important yet short and he was not detained or named as POI.

Yep! I heard that yesterday. But JO didn't live there - so how did RC know that JO liked to fish there? Me kinda thinks it wasn't JO's favorite fishing spot but RC's favorite fishing spot.

Sorry, but the first time I heard this story was Joe telling that Ron took him out to a place in the boat and threw small animals out to watch the gators eat them. It was Ron who fished there from what I remember reading, a long time ago. Joe is not from that area. Ron is.

Wasn't timer55 one of Casey's passwords?

Yes MrLucky, I've had that site bookmarked since the early Caylee days. I think it is someone that follows her case closely too. I didn't get to watch any TV last night because I had meetings for my kids schools.

JVM is bouncing around on topics tonight. Currently covering 7 yr old russian boy.

I wonder how far Misty will walk down the dock walkway before she admits anything? -- as far as Casey walked down the corridor at Universal? I wonder if like Casey that Misty will continue to point the finger at anyone and everyone else despite the escalating and mounting evidence? Is a DP in someone's destiny or a plea?

These questions and more will be answered ........ soon.

BBM

Art didn't say that, it was the other bald guy Mike Brooks (former FBI). I just replayed it on my DVR

Thanks, sunsetbeach!! I thought I saw/heard AH on Prime News tonite too -- then realized it was Mike B. LOL

Guess I need glasses. :blushing:

None of this makes any sense to me. Misty, even though she may be guilty, has not been charged with this crime, has she? Why in the world would she speak to LE about any of this without an attorney? Is her attorney on the dock too? This sounds like LE jumped the gun. (jmo)

I wonder how far Misty will walk down the dock walkway before she admits anything? -- as far as Casey walked down the corridor at Universal? I wonder if like Casey that Misty will continue to point the finger at anyone and everyone else despite the escalating and mounting evidence? Is a DP in someone's destiny or a plea?

I think after she was returned, yesterday, to St Johns "extreme lock down" she decided that since Tommy had talked, she would tell LE what she knew (about what "Joe did"). Maybe with a condition to get her out of lock down or move to Putnam Co...? Wonder how that's working for her ?

None of this makes any sense to me. Misty, even though she may be guilty, has not been charged with this crime, has she? Why in the world would she speak to LE about any of this without an attorney? Is her attorney on the dock too? This sounds like LE jumped the gun. (jmo)

Didn't her attorney drop her on anything to do with Haleigh?

Sorry it was tommy...

They should have thrown her in - hand cuffs and shackles and told her they would get her out when she met up with truth. Have the divers come over and start clamping her feet and legs so she thinks a gator is after her...

She better take the hint - it is time for the truth. She knows what it is.

why would misty be at the docks today, if she was not there when something was disposed of? Because it would be hearsay if for instance, someone just told her they threw something off the dock!
because even if she wasn't there, she may have heard. & hearsay wouldn't matter in this case because everything is hearsay. LE is just tryung to find some truth amongst all of their lies.

IF MC had been on that dock before - the question stands - where was Jr.? Could someone have fessed up to having watched Jr. for MC for about an hour or so that fateful night?

I am going off memory now, and like everyone else probably on sensory overload, but in one of the news releases today, it was reported that JO used to live in that area. And early on after Haleigh disappeared, RC stated that JO told him that he like to throw small animals in to watch gators get them. That makes me ill. And wasn't it reported once that RC told someone that if he ever had to dispose of a body it would be ? Wonder where ? is.

All day long I've had the tech term "spray & pray" stuck in my mind regarding MC & any 'tips' she might have.

It's hard to get my brain to accept *any*thing she might say as the truth -- just like KC!! It's always SODDI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43