2010.04.18 - Levi Page Show Tonight

Dr. Glass thinks it's odd that MC made 911 call not RC.

Now she's wondering if RC backhanded HaLeigh.

Ronald didn't want to be on the phone, PERIOD. I think Misty wasn't playing her part too well, and Ron just hung up, IMO.

What about Timmy? LP Chelsea was covering. Tim is accident, he was supposed to be sleeping all night.

911 call disconcerting. Dr Glass.

LP talking about RC again. Who really picked up Haleigh at bus stop?

Dr G concerned about Geraldo interview with RC. Lots of questions how he treated the kids.

RC's Russian Roulette drama with Amber and Crystal.

Levi - talking about 911, better people to talk too - Levi's been stuck on that since Feb 9.

RC didn't respond well when LP offered money for the search

talking about the 911 call and how it seemed stage.

Said LP offered Ron the money asked him how much he needed to find Haleigh Ron never responded

LP asked ron how much he needed to find his daughter, ron said dont worry about it, LP thought he was doped up and didnt understand the question

Santos told RC "15 will get you 20" regarding MC before they started dating. LOL

After Geraldo inteview, AH talking about the bus stop guy, RC told him to talk to bus stop guy's dad that he's really a good dad. Bus stop guy's dad a police det?

TJ Ward shocked at the amount of inconsistencies in MC's test.

RC told TJ he knew MC was cheating and he was ready to "get rid" of her

tj-misty is the key, LE needs to pound on her. ron told him she was sleeping w/ someone else, needs to get rid of her.

Was that TJ Ward that said RC told him he was gonna get rid of MC becuz she was sleeping around?

NM...I just saw post above...it was TJ

911 call spoke volumes to LG. Why was misty on the call? Not Ron? Tone of voice and all going on very disconcerting.

LP: what do we know about the last time anyone saw the child alive? only the family saw her.

Art: Lindsay says her kids played with them in the afternoon. Smoking the joint at 6pm, and grandma drops off clothes.

LG: when you look at the morphology of Haleigh's face, her face asymmetrical later on but not earlier on. LG wondering about Haleigh being struck by Ron.

Art: talking about Junior having bloody lip from Ron and also threatening to kill himself.

Levi: 911 when Misty was on Ronald told her to hang up the phone they have better effing people to talk to.

LP: thinks a lot of the call over dramatized and staged

LG: (on phone hang up and "our" child and staging) yes brilliant and astute. Mentioning the money that LP offered to help find the child but ron turns it down.

LP: seems like Ron was doped up

LG: that combined with Geraldo data give me chills

Art: interviewed father that took his kids to the bus stop every day and says after geraldo interview he came to the trailer and wanted to meet his father who was the dcfs investigator! and to tell him that he was a good father. it blew this guy away.

TJ: I am overwhelmed in the amount of inacuracies and deception and would love to have recordings of the other players to analyze. Also per misty, at the end when asked if tommy and joe had anything to do with it... it came back innacurate. He says she needs to tell the truth. says this is a very dysfunctional family and a lot of other pieces of the story that need to be looked at.

Art: Ron very upset about WBG/cheating misty was doing

Pound on Misty for the truth, she's the key.

Highly disfunctional family, man says.

Voice analyse guy says he can analyze anyones statement he doesn't need premission. So why not analyze the jailhouse tapes of Tommy stating he didn't do it.

TJWard - I am overwhelmed with inaccuracies and deceptions from Misty testing
- when asked about tommy and joe - inaccuracies and inconclusive

ron told me he was about to break up w/her - upset about her sleeping w/WBG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member