2010.04.18 - Levi Page Show Tonight

Dr. Glass saying horrible to watch how RC controls MC...she said prior to RC that MC was the little whippersnapper in the family & she ran it...but after she got together w/ RC she was the one who was controlled.

RC control freak, obvious in early interviews with Misty. - Dr Glass

AH: he's developing something about the 911 call Misty made b4 ron got home; keep and eye out on his site.

LP - Call made to 911
She didnt make call until Ron was at front of house

THINK HARRIS/NOT SURE: Would u be interested Leonard in the call she made before that?!?!

TJWARD: re Layer Voice Analysis/Drug Use

I'm seeing what they're saying, but also what they're not talking about.

LDT:

Did this have to do with the daughter RC loves?

MC: "This has nothing to do with the dtr he loves" -- inaccuracy

TJ says MC gave inaccurate answer to his question about RC having anything to do w/ HaLeigh's disappearance.

TJ asking how MC could say "I don't think she's dead" if she doesn't know - had inaccurate test answer when she said that.

Dr. Glass saying she thinks RC knows what happened to HaLeigh & he was a mastermind ...

(oops...DBF was talking & I missed what she said!)

While LP and crew were there, RC and none of his family EVER asked for LP to help find Haleigh

Still on Ron. Lots about RC.

I'm going to have to listen to this again!

LP says RC & nobody in his family asked him & his group to go look for HaLeigh when he had his team down there.

Dr. Glass talking about how cocky RC was when he said "dope boys wouldn't do this".

Levi bringing up media @ tattoo parlor when RC was there...most parents excited to have media attention...RC said can't even do what I want to do.

ETA: "cocky" was Dr. Glass's word, not mine mods. ;)

LG: thinks Ron may have controlled Misty with drugs. she was a whipper snapper and ran that family before she was with Ron. Looking at Ron in retrospect it makes you think about that.

LP: 911 call she lies and says that she got up and saw the light (lie per voice stress analysis)

Art: says that he knows about call she made before 911 call... it is developing news and said to check his site for more info later****

Art: doesn't add up about timing of the 911 call. ron made more than 90 calls that night on his cell phone

TJ: the results of layered voice analysis under the influence of drugs: he is seeing what is true, untrue, etc but he is also understanding what else they are thinking about in their minds. Says that voice stress analysis shows that Ron had something to do with this.

Art: says ron very upset/keeping close tabs on misty after the three day binge/jealousy.

JG: thinks that Ron knew. His reaction afterward is key... tattoo.. his falling to the ground, the 911 call, taking misty out to dinner, getting married, etc. She says that you see it.. you see how ron is reacting. It is not human behavior whether you are on drugs or not. Your child is missing. even if you are on drugs he is aware enough to go on talk shows etc but doesn't take offered money to help. While LP's whole team was there not one member of the family asked them to look.

Art: wonders why LE only says they have cleared crystal and ron. The group thinks they could be making him comfortable/overconfident.

LG: talking about how cocky ron was when he said if it were a dope boy he would have killed his whole family

Levi: talks about how families with a missing child love the media attention to a case... yet when they are there to help haleigh ron wants them to leave him alone.

art: brings up chilli's when he wanted them to comp him a dinner saying, "don't you know who I am?"

Talking about the "don't you know who I am" mentality of Rons. Ugh.

When reporter was asking about Haleigh RC stated "I can't do what I want to do" regarding the media following him

At Chili's, he asked the server "Don't you even know who I am?!?"

- Don't know who just stated it (Not LP or LG, though:
LE insists only people they have totally cleared is Ron and Crystal.
Followed by comments re possibility of staging.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back