2010.04.25 Levi Page Show

ask her if she has a computer and reads here this could be where her theories are coming from ?? .. im seriously wondering that ..im not knocking her if it were me i would read here also ask her why she went on TV was she contacted by media or did she contact them ? did she tell on her grandkids because she is wanting to do the right thing ? and is sick of the way her family turned out ..

Levi, please ask Ms. Hollars if she can share any comments from cousin Joe. She stated last week that he's been quiet and just says "*advertiser censored** it!", but it couldn't hurt to ask her again. I don't believe he molested or murdered Haleigh. Not so sure he wasn't involved in the aftermath, though. I'd like to eliminate him as a suspect altogether, so any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks, Levi.

how 'bout, "why are you doing the media circuit? why not just tell LE what you know and allow them to do their job?"

Ask her if Hank and Lisa are still speaking to her after she came out with this information. Ask her if any of her grandchildren are speaking to her.

what did she think of Ron prior to Haleigh going missing and did that opinion change and if so, in what ways?

Ask her why she thinks AS takes up for Misty, since evidence points toward Misty being involved. Ask her if TN or AS mentioned to her whether they thought her information about searching the river was credible.

I would like to know if Lisa ever babysat HaLeigh & Jr.

I would like to know what she thinks of TN & GMS rushing down to the crime scene, do she think they are covering for Ron.

Does she think Misty is being framed becasue she is the youngest player?

Would the Croslin childern cover for their parent or parents?

Can you ask Grandma Flo why she feels that LE isn't taking her seriously. Secondly, if possiable can you see if she could respond to the question why do people seem to be afraid to talk about Ron?

I would like Levi to ask GFLO what her opinion of Timmy is as, if Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea (where they lived would be nice too :)), it' possible that Timmy knows something about the van etc.

Also, did she discuss Haleigh's case at any length with Hank and Lisa when they were in TN AND did Misty see Joe O when she was staying with gmom for those 10 days.

TIA :)

Aloha'oe Levi, could you please ask Grandma Hollars:

1. When Misty went to stay with her after her divorce, did Misty have any contact with Cousin JO?

2. When Misty went to stay with her after her divorce, was RC contacting Misty while she was there with you?

Howdy Levi....could you please ask Gramma Flo if TOMMY Croslin has any tattoo's and if so where and what of? Please, please work this question in. Many people who listen to your show would be very grateful for that information!

also ask her if you wouldnt mind . if she thinks her daughter lisa knows anything ? and would lisa cover for misty or any of her kids "?

The show starts at 10 ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Tonight we have the latest shocking twists in the homicide investigation of Haleigh Cummings! Tonight in an exclusive in depth interview the grandmother of Misty Croslin speaks out! Flora Hollars is here with us live and taking your calls! Hollars shocked the country when she implicated her own grandchildren in the death of Haleigh Cummings! We're also joined by an all star panel: Journalist Art Harris, Investigator Sheryl McCollum, Defense Attorney Ray Giudice and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast! Tonight we go where no other show will go and we ask the question: Is Ronald Cummings involved in Haleigh's death? Tune in!

Click here to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/26/shocking-twists-in-haleigh-cummings-case

Thanks, Levi! I can't wait! :woohoo:

Just ask everything NG won't about RC.

GMF, you stated that you believe Misty may have been jealous of Ron's relationship with H. Can you tell us if you believe Misty was also jealous of Ron's relationship with Junior, or do you believe Misty had different feelings toward Junior?

Ask her if she knows why Lisa and Misty ran away from Hank.

I'd like to know who 'that bunch in Florida' is, what she thinks of Tommy, personally, before all of this came about, what she thinks of the board accusation, if she thinks this group would cover for Misty-is their loyalty that strong, what kind of parents Hank & Lisa were, what specific drugs they all use, & if she feels like GGS or Teresa have been manipulating her in an attempt to protect Ron. I know you can't ask all of this, but I really think she might open up about her suspicion of Ron.

I would LOVE to know:

Why is she saying she gave the tip if LE said the tip did NOT come from Tennessee?

Sorry if that's already been asked, I didn't read through the questions.

Levi- Ask her what information did she give GMS about the search. Did she tell them the exact location? Or did they just know where to go when GMF told them Tommy was "talking"? GMS/TN went down there and searched all afternoon the day BEFORE LE got there.

Ask her- how and when did her and GMSykes become friends? Do they discuss the case? Who initiates those calls-her or GMSykes?

please ask her what possessed her to tell rons family at all ? she shouldve told LE and that was it .. that i do question her about did she want rons family to find whatever evidence before the police ? i wanna know whats going on with that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back