2010.04.25 Levi Page Show

GMF, brothers and sisters have different relationships with each other, even though they are all siblings. Can you describe for us, in a few sentences, anything you have seen that may shed some light on how Misty and Tommy relate to each other when they are together?

Ask GmFlo if she feels in danger at all, since she lives so close to JO.

Levi, please ask GM Flo if Misty and Joe seemed to spend an inordinate amout of time together when Misty came to Tennessee after her divorce. Did they run around together? Did she observe Misty's demeanor when she was around Joe? How did Joe react to Misty?

I appreciate you asking any or all of those questions!

Thanks!

LE were at Tyler street on the night Haliegh came up missing and joined the LE that got the 911 call .. do you know WHY the LE were at 116 Tayler that night?

I would like to know if Ronald, Tommy and Timmy knew each other before Ronald started "dating" Misty.

What was Misty's demeanor when she came to visit? Does she know who actually carried the laundry into the house the night Haleigh went missing? What specifically did she say to search for?

GMF, you made the comment that perhaps your grandchildren have no remorse. Can you name two of your four grandchildren, that you believe would have the least amount of remorse based upon something you have seen/observed about them in the past?

Has she actually met or spoken to Ron?

Why did Chelsea say, paraphrasing, the family had nothing to do with Flo in the last 7 years?

Thanks

:) Hi Levi ~~~ Please be sure to remind Art Harris to SPEAK UP - thanks!

Love your show (I even listened to it in Italy LOL!) and love your questions on JVM!!

Ask her- how and when did her and GMSykes become friends? Do they discuss the case? Who initiates those calls-her or GMSykes?

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

That is EXACTLY what my question was going to be.......WHO INITIATED THE PHONECALLS???

Also, has TN ever called HER?

I'm pretty sure the Croslins didn't tell G/Flo too much - which is probably why she is trying to cobble together the bits and pieces she did hear about, and is trying to make sense of it. It's great that Levi has her as a guest. I don't think she is lying about anything, she is just passing on information "how she hears it". It's up to others to try and separate truth from fiction.

My Questions would be - did she hear anything about:

1. The 90+ phone calls that Ron made that night, for example:
- Why Misty had her phone turned off so Ron couldn't contact her
- (did Misty have more than one phone she used)
- if Ron asked Tommy to go over to the MH to check on her.
- if any of his calls that night were to other of her family members

2. Since she started going public, has she received any messages from her family asking her to keep her mouth shut?

3. Is Joe a person that others find scary or "crazy" or does she think he is being used as a scapegoat?

Please let AH know that I am still waiting to hear the first 911 call that he claims to have..many thanks....you are awesome!!

There appears to be a lot of lying from both the Croslin and Cummings families. Who, if anyone - either Cummings or Croslin, do you believe we can trust to tell the truth going forward, and why?

Did Grandma Flo ever talk to JOE about any of this............his side of the story.........

does grandmaf know who misty is refering to when shes talking to her daddy on jail house tapes and mistys says something to the effect i told them all i now and it aint fair that we all in here and he is out there walking free not her exact words but she was upset that someone is out there who does gramaf think it is mc is refering too

I'd like to know how often Flora has been a source of Art's information, and does she initiate contact, or does he reach out to her? In other words, I'm wondering how much of the information we have on this case has come through the Hollars' conduit, and why. :waitasec:

LEVI..
Please ask Grandma Hollars if Jo's sister owned the home Hank Sr. and Lisa lived in on Magnolia, and IF Hank Sr. and Lisa moved out because they found out, after the fact, an incident had occurred there between Ron C and Misty that caused Haleigh's demise?

can you ask GM Hollars if she thinks Ron loves Misty? Thanks, even though I know there's no way, that woman can cover all of this information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back