2010.05.28 ~ Art Harris the Letter Misty sent to Chelsea

from the above link

Not one of these players are thinking about HaLeigh..:furious:

How dare Chelsea hold this letter hostage? She will release it if she gets a reliable car??? Not money, just a car! :banghead:

I don't know what planet these players are all from. A child's remains are in the balance and they want to play, LETS MAKE A DEAL! Never give them anything but a stiff jail sentence for obstruction of justice, JHMO

Justice for HaLeigh

I am surprised they didn't ask for 30 pieces of sliver!

I am surprised they didn't ask for 30 pieces of sliver!

Hmmmm........ Wouldn't she need a few more OOOO to buy a reliable car? Judas was cheap ,Chelsea wants the whole barrel....:loser:

I find that tatoo a bit disturbing, How long has she had it? Was it before LE announced that they thought Haleigh was dead? Why would you put a tatoo of a childs name with what looks like an angel on your body for a missing child?

Misty claims (on tape to her Dad) that she did not send a second letter to Chelsea but, if she did, LE knows about it and probably has a copy of it. I sure hope no one pays in any way shape or form, for a letter from Chelsea because if the letter is valid it will come out soon enough and I would not put it past CC to have written the letter herself. Personally, I would rather wait longer for bonafide information than have something put out now that could be just another red herring. It's so sad that none of these people care enough to try to help the investigation; instead, they go out of their way to derail it.

lol I know several grown up men called Timmy and a few Timbos even maybe its a southern thing.

Not trying to be disrespectful grandmaj, just so discusted with the whole lot of them. Maybe it's just a sad state in human behavior and sadly Haleigh has paid the ultimate price.

Can Chelsea be charged for her actions?

Unfortunately, no.

Once it is in her possession she can do with it what she wishes. It then belongs to her.

Every time I think I cant be more shocked by these people's actions ........I am stunned once again to find out just how wrong I was. There is no end it seems to what this family is capable of doing when it is advantageous to them financially.

IMO

I'd bet that Chelsea wants a car instead of money, because any cash given would affect food stamp amounts coming in, but a vehicle might not. She and Timmy should get jobs with differing shifts so that they have no child care expenses. Pay coworkers for rides and ride the bus like other people down on their luck until saving up for a good down payment on a reliable vehicle!

I think any money made off of poor haleigh should be placed in a trust fund for her little brother, lord knows he will need it. Maybe even towards another search for the slightest chance haleigh is still alive!!! Time to WAKE UP people. A car? Take a bus and get a job!

Okay AMG, I so believe in what you want for Butterbean, but I have to say this: there is NO WAY any of this money will go towards his college (or whatever) or to any other search for Haleigh.

You have a good heart, but trust me, none of that $$$$$$$$$$$$$ will ever surface to help Butterbean or any search for little Haleigh.

There is so much corruption down there. I don't want to write what I believe because I might get a T/O.

I find that tatoo a bit disturbing, How long has she had it? Was it before LE announced that they thought Haleigh was dead? Why would you put a tatoo of a childs name with what looks like an angel on your body for a missing child?

And, IIRC, isn't the tattoo of Haleigh located on Chelsea's FOOT??!! :snooty: Disrespectful, IMO, not to mention a totally irresponsible waste of $$$ which could have been put toward a car payment, perhaps. JMO

:blowkiss: grandmaj - if you think this post is bad, you should have seen the one I deleted after I read your warning. :smile: Please do not put me in TO on my :HappyBday

Not trying to be disrespectful grandmaj, just so discusted with the whole lot of them. Maybe it's just a sad state in human behavior and sadly Haleigh has paid the ultimate price.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have been through some tight economic times and I am KNOW I am not alone in having had struggles. I think that even CONSIDERING selling the letter is akin to selling her soul. Dear God, a child is gone, most likely deceased and instead of bucking up and earning a living, Chelsea wants to sell a letter she RECEIVED to ease her travel woes. I could literally :puke: about this. What kind of message does this send her OWN children? :nono:

You know we are all at the end of our ropes, frustrated, weary etc., And, news is non-existent now. It is going to be a long weekend probably so let us all remember the rules and do what is right. Mods are human too and if I told you how many times I have had to push away from my computer and take a walk you wouldn't believe it. We hurt for Haleigh and want justice for her also.

Happy Birthday Dum-Dum Sucker. :balloons:
Now everyone get back to work and find Haleigh! But play nice. :biggrin: :whip:

I couldn't agree with you more. I have been through some tight economic times and I am KNOW I am not alone in having had struggles. I think that even CONSIDERING selling the letter is akin to selling her soul. Dear God, a child is gone, most likely deceased and instead of bucking up and earning a living, Chelsea wants to sell a letter she RECEIVED to ease her travel woes. I could literally :puke: about this. What kind of message does this send her OWN children? :nono:

You are golden!! GOD BLESS YOU HH, and many blessing for being such a loving soul. :praying:

This won't go over well, but I'm going to say it, anyway.

LE has the letter, so Chelsey's not concealing information or obstructing justice. Nothing in that letter can be any more damaging to the investigation than anything else previously made public. And while I agree that it sounds rather callous, the truth is that if she finds a buyer and the letter becomes public, I'll be right here reading it along with the rest of you. In other words, if we weren't so curious, the letter wouldn't be worth a day's bus fare.

and not her kin, a little girl her SIL babysat...........who they knew for such a short time..........

Do jail personnel go through incoming and outgoing mail to and from people who are being held? I thought they did, but maybe that is only done in prison.

Do jail personnel go through incoming and outgoing mail to and from people who are being held? I thought they did, but maybe that is only done in prison.

I think in this case, they do. I believe that members of LE have already seen whatever is in that letter, and already know what it contains. I think the fact it made it out of the jail, suggests it was nothing of importance, and nothing more than reading material while riding the bus.

~JMO

It was explained in Caylee's forum that they do not read every single letter, but they can if they want to read them. I would think that since Misty is under investigation in Haleigh's disappearance her letters are read.

This is the section when Art is talking about Atty. Fields.

snip

Her attorney confirms the letter is legitimate and that law enforcement has a copy.

Also in one of the last Timmy tapes we heard...... he said he had to provide something to LE to keep them from putting Hank in jail over his hitting the guy at the place where they the parents live. *Remember* this is all on the audio so I can't say it is all 100 percent true. Just what was said. He spoke about a letter if my brain caught it correctly.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/28/exclusive-wrong-dock-searched-for-haleigh-body/#more-4390

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back