2010.05.28 ~ Art Harris the Letter Misty sent to Chelsea

Has LE confirmed that the letter is indeed written by Misty? I'm not taking Art Harris' statement that Misty wrote the letter. I was just thinking that if the letter is not confirmed as being written by Misty and it is found that Chelsea actually wrote the letter stating that the wrong dock was searched, then that is very suspicious. Because the only way that Chelsea would know if the wrong dock was searched would be if she was there when Haleigh was thrown into the river (if she was thrown into the river). Or Timmy told Chelsea that the dock being searched was the wrong dock, and of course, that would be equally suspicious as well. With Chelsea admitting that she was about to have a nervous breakdown over this case and getting the tattoo of "her husband's sister's boyfriend's daughter" and "getting the heck" out of town as soon as she delivered along with saying that she was up most of the night going over insurance papers but she doesn't know how the van was moved.......................etc., etc., I'm beginning to look at Chelsea a lot more lately.

I don't know if this is an appropriate thing to say or not, but I do not know anyone else who gets a tattoo of their husband's sister's boyfriend's daughter on themselves. I wouldn't think of it but that's just me. IMO that is odd.

IMO it's her husband's sisters x -husband's daughter (that she babysat... who died before they were married) tattoo...
odd to say the least.
AND according to ART she wants to sell a letter from MC to buy a car (hinder an investigation) of the child she has a tattoo of instead of further the investigation? makes my head spin if true!

Well,if the letter is correct and Misty said the wrong dock was searched.Maybe the wrong dock was really searched.What were Misty's exact words about that.I have a question please.At the very beggining of Haleighs case Haleighs scent was traced or a cadaver dog traced her scent to a dock?Does any one know where that was?

Well,if the letter is correct and Misty said the wrong dock was searched.Maybe the wrong dock was really searched.What were Misty's exact words about that.I have a question please.At the very beggining of Haleighs case Haleighs scent was traced or a cadaver dog traced her scent to a dock?Does any one know where that was?
Good Morning, Ms Suzanne. (Love your signature line:) ).

I believe the dock was very near Ron's home on Green Lane. I'm sure that others here, who have learned more about that aspect of the case, can fill in with much more information. It is NOT the dock that was recently searched, though.

Pretty sure I'm correct, but more than willing to be set straight.

Good Morning, Ms Suzanne. (Love your signature line:) ).

I believe the dock was very near Ron's home on Green Lane. I'm sure that others here, who have learned more about that aspect of the case, can fill in with much more information. It is NOT the dock that was recently searched, though.

Pretty sure I'm correct, but more than willing to be set straight.
Thank you for answering me.Maybe they need to check there?Yes,please tell me more on that area if someone can.Also another place they can maybe check is there a dock near stokes landing?Near the mondex?

I find that tatoo a bit disturbing, How long has she had it? Was it before LE announced that they thought Haleigh was dead? Why would you put a tatoo of a childs name with what looks like an angel on your body for a missing child?

What I find extremely disturbing about the tattoo is the angel is kind of sexy/vampy. It is supposed to be a memorial to a 5 year old little girl not an adult. It should be more childlike or cherub like so people seeing it would know Haleigh was a child.

IMO, everything about that tattoo is inappropriate and creepy.

from the above link

Not one of these players are thinking about HaLeigh..:furious:

How dare Chelsea hold this letter hostage? She will release it if she gets a reliable car??? Not money, just a car! :banghead:

I don't know what planet these players are all from. A child's remains are in the balance and they want to play, LETS MAKE A DEAL! Never give them anything but a stiff jail sentence for obstruction of justice, JHMO

Justice for HaLeigh

I just started this thread, but this post got me, so my apologies if this has already been touched on.

Any mail sent out by Misty is read and probably copied by the Jail. Chelsea holding out for a car before releasing this letter to Padilla and/or the public may be tacky, but it isn't 'obstruction of justice'.

Misty met Ronald in late July, and they started dating sometime in August. Just info for those who wonder how long the Croslin's could have known Haleigh.

Debs, I thought they met at the school bus stop. Didn't Santos (sp) say Ronald said something about Misty (that she was hot, or something like that) and Santos said sixteen will get you twenty. Not sure if that is the direct quote. My point being, I didn't think Haleigh started school until September and if that is so, how could they meet at the school bus stop in July.

Maybe in the south the school system is different. Where I live school starts in Sept. and ends in mid June.

Read what Art Harris has to say about yesterday's court hearing and a conversation he had with Hank Sr. Read Post # 63 June 4th, 2010 at 2:03 am

Read here: http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/28/exclusive-wrong-dock-searched-for-haleigh-body/#more-4390

Re: Post 63..
Is AH saying the pressure put on Misty and Tommy worked? Is he basically saying Tommy and Misty have revealed the truth as to what happened although it may not be enough at this time to indict someone? Am I understanding what he is saying correctly? JMO

Re: Post 63..
Is AH saying the pressure put on Misty and Tommy worked? Is he basically saying Tommy and Misty have revealed the truth as to what happened although it may not be enough at this time to indict someone? Am I understanding what he is saying correctly? JMO

Thanks for the post; I don't read The Bald Truth unless there's a link here. I don't trust AH as a totally reliable journalist because he doesn't reveal his "sources". Maybe he gets his information from local LE; maybe not. For this reason, I'm always a bit skeptical about what Harris has to say.

That said, I hope and pray that Misty and Tommy have come to their senses and shared with authorities exactly what they know about what happened to HaLeigh. They are both in enough trouble on their own to think about protecting someone else, if that is the case. They should both realize that "the truth will set them free". While this might not get them out of serving time for drug offenses, their consciences will not be tortured forever by thoughts of what happened to HaLeigh. jmo

Debs, I thought they met at the school bus stop. Didn't Santos (sp) say Ronald said something about Misty (that she was hot, or something like that) and Santos said sixteen will get you twenty. Not sure if that is the direct quote. My point being, I didn't think Haleigh started school until September and if that is so, how could they meet at the school bus stop in July.

Maybe in the south the school system is different. Where I live school starts in Sept. and ends in mid June.

This is why I haven't believed everything Mr S has said (IE Misty driving the van). It seems much more likely to me that they met when she was still friends with Amber & babysitting for her--also the facebook remarks. So, if the 16 will get you 20 thing is not true, are the other stories?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back