2010.07.01-Family/ LE Presume Kyron Is Alive~ Need SM To Cooperate UPDATED 2010.07.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts and humble opinion and my opinion only and all that jazz:

I think TH did not pass the lie detector test that Saturday.
I think that Saturday KH was told by LE that TH failed the test.
Saturday KH confronted TH on failing the test and things went awry. Things were said that indicated to KH that TH was not being truthful and had a hand in our sweet Kyron's disappearance.
I think Desiree and KH want to believe he is alive.
I can only hope he is alive. And oh do I hope. I don't know that is the case. If the above scenario were true and perhaps TH knows where Kyron is, why wouldn't, at this point, the point where she was served with divorce papers and media has run amuck with speculation about her, and she is alone, she now return him and be the "hero?" (I only say hero because I feel like that is how she would see it through her eyes).

I think she just doesn't want anyone to assume he's no longer alive, give up and stop looking for him. She doesn't want to give up so she will continue to believe he's alive until proven otherwise. I can understand that.

This whole thing is so strange, it is starting to smell like a hoax to me - right down to the CSI t-shirt he is wearing in the last known photo of him. It's the only thing that makes any sense to me. It all just seems "staged" somehow. :waitasec:

I agree this is probably wishful thinking by the family but Terri could have somehow led LE to believe there is a chance Kyron is still alive.

We've seen statements like this in many cases and in some LE has carried out serious parallel investigations into both possibilities. I posted in the other thread about the case of Sam and Lindsey Porter who went missing in 2004. They were last seen with their dad and there was definitely a belief that he had hid them with someone to punish his wife and that they were alive. Eventually though their bodies were discovered and the father was convicted.

This whole thing is so strange, it is starting to smell like a hoax to me - right down to the CSI t-shirt he is wearing in the last known photo of him. It's the only thing that makes any sense to me. It all just seems "staged" somehow. :waitasec:

I agree in part... Does anyone here watch much of CSI? I said it before, I read somewhere that there is an episode on season 5 that so closely relates to this kind of a story. A boy goes missing from a school??? I don't watch CSI so I don't know!

I think LE has given her information that leads her to believe he is still alive.

For me, it makes the actions of everybody involved in this case make more sense, if that's possible.

:Welcome-12-june:

I am a little bewildered as to what to think about how sure DY sounded when she says Kyron is alive. Wishful thinking/necessary hope to keep the search alive and positive thoughts to bring him home? Or info from LE?

My personal speculation so far if it's info from LE goes something like this in my head:

(An imagined scenario)
LE shows results of TH's lie detector test -

Did you leave the school with Kyron? (hinky)
Did you play any part in Kyron's disappearance? (hinky)
Did you harm Kyron in any way? (hinky)
Do you believe Kyron was taken and is being held somewhere/still alive (strong affirmative truthful response)

I actually don't know what kinds of things LE would specifically asked TH, but I imagine they are questions that appear identical, but imply different specific things that reveal smaller detailed information/responses and reactions...I think an answer in the lie detector gives away some sense that Kyron was taken somewhere, presumably safe.

In any case, TH MUST cooperate. Time is running on far too long - I wouldn't have still had hope of his being found alive before this press statement. That said, even if he was left with someone, time is running out still for his well-being.

Again, all the above, my speculation as to my thoughts on if Kyron is alive...

I agree in part... Does anyone here watch much of CSI? I said it before, I read somewhere that there is an episode on season 5 that so closely relates to this kind of a story. A boy goes missing from a school??? I don't watch CSI so I don't know!

That would be easy enough to find. I am sure there is an episode guide.

I know LE uses the media and sometimes "plays games" with suspects to get them to slip up and make mistakes, but that just doesn't feel right here. How could LE have told the family that Kyron is alive with such certainty when we have seen them looking for a body in water on SI?

Just hope there is no imaginanny involved.

I guess what I am wondering is if there is anything about TH that has led anyone to believe that Kyron is going to be one of the lucky ones? Since this statement was coupled with asking TH to cooperate, I wonder if they have some actual information or if the family just feels that TH is involved but they can't wrap their minds around her harming the boy and so he must be alive.

What are your thoughts on that? Is this wishful thinking or do they have information to the support this?
The are asking Terri to cooperate. Do you think they have gleaned any information from her?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97614744.html

Desiree Young, who spoke through tears and had to pause at some points, also said that "Kyron is still alive" and that they continue to work with investigators to find him. She read from a prepared statement.

I cannot imagine why Terri would have Kyron kidnapped.

Maybe to extort ransom money if she knew Kaine was about to leave her. Is he wealthy? For revenge for some reason?

I really don't buy it. But if it is true, someone is having a terrible time right now with Kyron and I hope they give up and arrange for him to come home safely.

Even if he is with someone he knows, he would undoubtedly be demanding to call his mom and dad just to talk to them. When denied he would be upset and afraid and would want to go home no matter what they told him.

If someone is hiding him and caring for him it would be a dream come true, but I simply cannot imagine that is the case.

K.

(Reposted from PC thread.)

"They would like the community to continue what they’ve been doing. Keep Kyron’s face out there and look on their properties for him."

Huh? They know he's alive, and he might be ON SOMEONE'S PROPERTY?

Maybe that lends sad support for the theory of his being dropped off outside w/o glasses?

"Desiree said it is her goal for everyone any where in the world to know what Kyron looks like."

So that answers the question of "where" we should be looking--everywhere in the world.

(Source - http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...ormans-family/)

I agree this is probably wishful thinking by the family but Terri could have somehow led LE to believe there is a chance Kyron is still alive.

We've seen statements like this in many cases and in some LE has carried out serious parallel investigations into both possibilities. I posted in the other thread about the case of Sam and Lindsey Porter who went missing in 2004. They were last seen with their dad and there was definitely a belief that he had hid them with someone to punish his wife and that they were alive. Eventually though their bodies were discovered and the father was convicted.

casey, casey, casey..aargh

So far, in season 5 none of the stories involve a child missing from school.

I missed it all this afternoon and just saw the video with the mom........absoloutely heartbreaking............I think LE is leading them in every step and they are trying to do everything the right way...we have to remember....they know everything and we know nothing. they have the lie detector results, they know what happened in the 911 instance Saturday night and I feel that lots of things have been said that lets KH know who did this and he did what he had to do for the safety of his other child.....I think we are gonna be in shock when all of this finally comes about. My prayers go out to them and to little Kyron...he has become my little "buddy."

Truely a sm that will not co operate with family and police....................
how evil can that be?????

She read from a prepared script. For some reason I think LE wanted her to say those exact words. She did NOT say anything specifice to Kyron...such as We love you and can't wait for you to come home etc. She did not deviate from the script.

Could those specific words have something to do with TH retaining a criminal lawyer. I think the words were constructed by LE.

The nonsence about kicking out certain reporters is also part of some plan. What plan..I don't know. What was said off the record??? that's what I want to know.

I would love to post what I 'think' might have happened, but not sure how I can here.

I will try, if my post goes away, I will understand.

I read something yesterday. I read a bunch about this case everyday. I woke up today with that thing stuck in my head, for no good reason. I am sure that in missing people cases such as this, there are many times that people in other parts of the country think they see that missing person and maybe even take some video tape for the police to watch. If the police were to feel there was the slimmest chance it was the mission person, perhaps they would show that tape to the families involved.

If that were to happen, it wouldn't mean that anyone would know where that person is now, they would only 'know' that person is alive.

Maybe, and it's only my thoughts, that could account for the mother of a missing person to speak as fact. "Kyron is still alive."

Dear God: Please let her words be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members