2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Not murder. Sexual abuse as Casey alleges. They are trying to save her from death and ladies and gentlemen of the jury - if there is any doubt in your mind ab out sexual abuse, please, please think about the effects it would have on anyone. God bless you all.

There is no doubt in my mind about what sexual abuse does to an individual. I personally know what it does. Violent, ongoing sexual abuse. Yes I do.

I don't see it as a viable defense. JMHO.

Sorry if that was off topic everyone.

Makes me wonder if he is party to this and it is in the 'script.'

Taking into consideration his scowl throughout the hearing on the 15th, I doubt this is any kind of "script" that GA condones. (BTW, I am no fan of George.)

Well it was only a matter of time until the "Sour Grapes Bus" headed for GA. Or CA. Or LA. But give them time, the sour grapes tour just started it's run, so I am sure it will make a stop at Ca and La eventually.

Pathetic. Sickening. Shameful. Immoral.

Once again proof that this defense will stoop lower than a snake's belly to try and save the Duchess of Deceit . Come hell, or the complete ruination of her family.

I suppose they had to go with GA, given that LA & CA didn't claim to see Caylee on June 16th & the fact that CA ultimately made the 911 call -- really no way to go after those two who just testified against her in court, and inflamed her wrath. So she settled on GA, who did claim to see Caylee on the 16th, who told LE that he moved out b/c he was having a hard time coming to terms with KC being pregnant, and according to KC, after he drove her car, it began to smell. So he does seem to fit the "patsy" mold the best of the three of them. Well we all saw tire tracks on GA's back long ago, didn't we? Wonder if he wants to give KC a big Papa Joe hug now?

MOO

Well I'm giving myself time out. I'm going to bury myself in bed with the covers over my head. Trapshooter you and I should be friends. I have been eating left over pizza all day and drinking diet coke.Is it too early to take my Tylenol PM's? I just can't understand this carp!

He was mentally unstable after his grandaughter went "missing", what does that prove? It proves he was/is in a living hell. I agree Roze.

The guy was emotionally checked out of the entire family relationship for many years. One day he wakes, his beautiful grand daughter is dead and he realizes he sired a murderer and is married to a (insert whatever). Somebody hand me the pizza, beer and the noose because I would want to off myself too.

Makes me wonder if he is party to this and it is in the 'script.'

I think one of the earliest things that LE did was to thoroughly check out GA and his timeline, expressly to prevent him from "falling on his sword" and attempting to take the rap for KC and fake a confession. LE and the SA have methodically and thoroghly done their homework on this subject, and if JB and company are insane enough to attempt it in court they will be slammed in much the same way they were over the tapes on Thursday.

Maybe now her family will wake up and do right by Caylee.

bbm and I agree with you! I have no intention of violating TOS, so I will say this as "generically" as possible. I have no doubt (IMO) that a few current and former employees of the Baez Law Firm (<--insert fake, pretentious 'coat of arms' logo here lol) will have sworn statements to offer the FLA. Bar Assoc. when this is over. Ethical behavior does not seem to matter much to Baez (unlike attnys like Mark Nejame and Lindra Drane-Burdick.....who have clearly earned their stripes). JMO.....

Funny you mention the "coat of arms".......Doesn't a coat of arms come from a family name? I mean.....anyone can build one.....but really......does adding an illustrated crown really offer credibility?????

By the way....
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.c/qx/baez-coat-arms.htm

http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/baez-family-crest.htm

Interesting that the fabricated 'crest" has two lions on either side of lady justice.

Wow. I am not a fan of GA but he strikes me as being the most genuine of the bunch. He should call a press conference and tell off Casey. Obviously Cindy would leave him for that, but it would do a world of good for his mental health.

Maybe now her family will wake up and do right by Caylee.

I don't honestly think CA will care in the least..... in fact, it helps her get George out of her life without having to give him half of the house... and maybe she won't have to share the blood money they may yet make off of Caylee's death in the future.....

Cindy will only care that the defense goes after someone if that someone is HER.

But I bet GEORGE cares right about now.....

JMO

Wow. It costs 45.00 to attempt to interview someone at their home?

Taking into consideration his scowl throughout the hearing on the 15th, I doubt this is any kind of "script" that GA condones. (BTW, I am no fan of George.)

You may be right, perhaps he is the odd man out.

Then again, 'scowling' could be part of the script. I suppose we'll know more in time.

What are the dates of the release of the letters that Casey wrote to her jailed pen pal, and, the date that George wrote his "WHY" letter to Casey?

From the invoices sent to the JAC, it looks like the investigating began in mid March, to the end of March.

And, when was the last hearing that George attended, prior to the one last week?
TIA ~

Why is the defense using an investigator who lives approx 2 hrs (120+ miles) from Orlando?

Wow. It costs 45.00 to attempt to interview someone at their home?

An investigator willing to work for $45.00/hour then $40.00/hour. Guess Mort was off to Brooklyn to look for Caylee, sent by CA.

I told GA long ago to step away from the curb. Reminds me of being in London where they say about the subway .... "mind the gap".

Mind the curb GA, mind the curb.

Well carp! If anyone is thrown under the bus, why can't it be CA *said while stomping feet, jumping up and down, & throwing a tantrum*

Channel 9 just reported on the 5:00 news that the Defense is investigating George Anthony. They have documents showing that a private investigator has been looking into GA's suicide attempt.

Here is a link to the story they've just posted on their website.

I obviously didn't manage to edit the date on this... so now there are 2 threads. Help!!
I'm not really crazy about the As, but I find this despicable. If the defense goes this route, IMO it will backfire (major league). It reeks of desperation. IMO a jury could hypothesize that any child who was willing to serve up their own father is quite capable of killing their own daughter. Mitigation? Forget about it.

They have nothing - they are going to use whatever they can and that is George who "sexually" abused Casey - so she says. They are going to burn him over the coals to save their client. Hi Dad!

NO, I disagree Solace. "They" are not going to burn him over the coals... CASEY is the one who will burn him over the coals. Make no mistake. The defense answers to their client.. not the other way around. A defense can suggest tactics and a course of action to their client but ultimately.. it is CASEY'S decision. Casey is in full and complete agreement on this. She has proven over and over how she will stand her ground even when caught in outrageous lies that are so easily disproven. CASEY and no one else.. is burning her father over these coals. She does NOTHING she doesn't want to do. How George can even stand to look at her... continually shocks and surprises me.

wild

GA may finally be regreting the day he told ICA in jail she was the boss, using five fingers to explain it to her. He may want to rethink it and show her one finger instead. No, not that one .... the pinky, to show he is only sending the best.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back