2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Well now that I already posted I probably should add that at different times, I did wonder if maybe GA was in on some kind of helping KC cover up AFTER the deed, and AFTER she had already disposed of Caylee's body. Thinking back.....I did wonder if GA didn't give some kind of advice or was just the person who guessed the truth & KC didn't deny it to him. I DO NOT think he had anything to do with Caylee's murder or her disposal BUT....in all honesty, I have wondered if he wasn't the one family member who had SOME kind of information on what KC did, not long after she did it.

MOO

This is a big risk Baez is taking here IMO. If the allegations are false (as I believe) and Casey is lying, and the jury sees through it - doesn't that just make her look even more psychopathic than she already does, and therefore more worthy of the death penalty? I know that's where my mind went.

IMHO no matter how distastful, egregious and to be honest what I consider just downright bizarre behavior we've seen come from GA over the past two years...

He did not murder Caylee. That's just ridiculous.

I just can not i-m-a-g-i-n-e how this is going to work for the defense. Kind of makes me very sad, not quite sure why at this moment though, it just does.

All JMHO.
...and how can Cindy and Lee just pretend as if nothing is wrong with this? "I love you" indeed.

She has had two years to point her finger at GA. All those videos with her in jail talking, laughing with her father. Please. KC's just making herself look more and more guilty. No one is going to believe GA is guilty of anything other than lying to protect his daughter from the DP. This is how she shows her gratitude. GA would not be so stupid as to dump the body down the street between 9 and 1 Hopespring (4701 & 4709) and then tell KC to use it in her statement to police. It will be another "tissue paper" theory that we can all see through including a jury. Keep this up by the time of trial KC will have gone through the whole phone book in Orlando. jmo

NO, I disagree Solace. "They" are not going to burn him over the coals... CASEY is the one who will burn him over the coals. Make no mistake. The defense answers to their client.. not the other way around. A defense can suggest tactics and a course of action to their client but ultimately.. it is CASEY'S decision. Casey is in full and complete agreement on this. She has proven over and over how she will stand her ground even when caught in outrageous lies that are so easily disproven. CASEY and no one else.. is burning her father over these coals. She does NOTHING she doesn't want to do. How George can even stand to look at her... continually shocks and surprises me.

wild
She has disposed of her family just as she disposed of Caylee. The fact that the family continues to show their "support" of this by showing up is truly bizarre.

Well....I have been busy and I jump on here or a quick sec and THIS is what I see...

Two thoughts before I run again:

1.) Well, this explains George's prior absences from the hearings AND withdrawn, depressed, angry demeanor on Thursday;

2.) As much as I'd like to hang around here, I feel the need for a long, hot shower now.

Major UGH. :tsktsk:

Well now that I already posted I probably should add that at different times, I did wonder if maybe GA was in on some kind of helping KC cover up AFTER the deed, and AFTER she had already disposed of Caylee's body. Thinking back.....I did wonder if GA didn't give some kind of advice or was just the person who guessed the truth & KC didn't deny it to him. I DO NOT think he had anything to do with Caylee's murder or her disposal BUT....in all honesty, I have wondered if he wasn't the one family member who had SOME kind of information on what KC did, not long after she did it.

MOO

GA is ex-LE who investigated crimes including homocide. He knows very well who killed Caylee. He knows KC is a liar. He knows her temper. He knows what KC is capable of. He knows and he still fears her....obviously with good reason. jmo

...and how can Cindy and Lee just pretend as if nothing is wrong with this? "I love you" indeed.
Sheeze, it was probably CA that planted this idea in JBs brain cells. Perfect out for her as Snaz said.

GA has been the butt of their jokes for years. Remember that little ditty about Lee and ICA giving GA a "dummies book for fathers" as a present ......
CA telling SP she won't give GA any money if she divorces him so she stays with him. GA who leaves his brass cahoonas in CAs pocket.

Oh the list can go on and on .........

She has had two years to point her finger at GA. All those videos with her in jail talking, laughing with her father. Please. KC's just making herself look more and more guilty. No one is going to believe GA is guilty of anything other than lying to protect his daughter from the DP. This is how she shows her gratitude. GA would not be so stupid as to dump the body down the street between 9 and 1 Hopespring (4701 & 4709) and then tell KC to use it in her statement to police. It will be another "tissue paper" theory that we can all see through including a jury. Keep this up by the time of trial KC will have gone through the whole phone book in Orlando. jmo
Personally, I think they're just planning to use any info they've received to make him look bad...and discredit his testimony. I don't think they would try and pin Caylee's murder on him...not even to raise reasonable doubt...but who knows with this defense. IMHO they're just plain slimy.

Saying 'I love you' to Casey when they are sure the camera is on them is the Anthony equivalent of giving the middle finger to everyone else. It's just another form of insolence toward the Court, the Law and the Public.

Oh no! Remind me to get my number unlisted! LOL

I'm wondering if they are doing this to use his instability (suicide attempt) as a way to discredit his grand jury testimony. In order for the defense to do this, they must be afraid of something GA knows or that they think he knows.

Personally, I think they're just planning to use any info they've receiveds to make him look bad...and discredit his testimony. I don't think they would try and pin Caylee's murder on him...not even to raise reasonable doubt...but who know with this defense. IMHO they're just plain slimy.

KB interviews Bill Sheaffer on this subject, his comment is that they will ( and have) investigate anyone that might raise just a smidgeon of doubt with the Jury- Jesse Grund,Roy Kronk,George, knowing full well the investigation will lead nowhere. He made it sound like SOP.

ETA Bill Sheaffer discussion-
http://www.wftv.com/video/24312877/index.html

After thinking about this for awhile I really doubt anyone is trying to pin anything on GA. I do think they are about to discredit him big time and make him look like a real fruitcake. I'm surprised they haven't sent their new PI to Niles or Warren Ohio yet to find out the real reason GA left the Sheriff's Office.
I do think he has a lot to be embarrassed about and Casey and co are about to make his face glow-in-the-dark RED!

Sheeze, it was probably CA that planted this idea in JBs brain cells. Perfect out for her as Snaz said.

GA has been the butt of their jokes for years. Remember that little ditty about Lee and ICA giving GA a "dummies book for fathers" as a present ......
CA telling SP she won't give GA any money if she divorces him so she stays with him. GA who leaves his brass cahoonas in CAs pocket.

Oh the list can go on and on .........
For the first time (seriously), I feel a bit sorry for him.

I'm hoping this will drive GA right into the arms of the prosecutors. :dance:

Who are any of these witnesses? Can you call them a witness, even get paid for it, and not have to put him/her on an actual witness list?

I don't believe we should stoop to JBs level and snoop out these people. If the SAOs office is interested and releases their statements, that's another thing. But coming from JB, nope. I don't want to know and don't need to know.

After thinking about this for awhile I really doubt anyone is trying to pin anything on GA. I do think they are about to discredit him big time and make him look like a real fruitcake. I'm surprised they haven't sent their new PI to Niles or Warren Ohio yet to find out the real reason GA left the Sheriff's Office.
I do think he has a lot to be embarrassed about and Casey and co are about to make his face glow-in-the-dark RED!

According to Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother says it was Cindy that forced him to quit, in order to work with his father at his Car Sales co and make as much money as his brother in law did - when GA and his Dad couldn't get along, he then mortgaged their house to start his own car sales- when that went bust they lost the house and moved to Florida...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back