2010.07.30 RAW INTERVIEW Kronk, Lawyer Talks To WFTV After Questioning

That's Great! I'm so glad RK has a good attorney so all of this nonsense can be laid to rest.
Shame on Andrea L for suggesting such a thing!

It is just a shame this man had to get dragged through the mud.

That's Great! I'm so glad RK has a good attorney so all of this nonsense can be laid to rest.
Shame on Andrea L for suggesting such a thing!

This evening the local news stations kept showing Andrea and Baez on the Today show giving an interview and how she was pointing the finger at Kronk, she spoke about Kronk taking the day before Caylee was found off and he was with the remains. Then the news station showed the receipts from the auto repair shop and proved Kronk's whereabouts the day before Caylee was found and back in June as well.

Casey's Defense No Longer Looking At Kronk As Suspect

http://www.wftv.com/news/26261091/detail.html

The defense had until December 23 to ask Chief Judge Belvin Perry to bring those accusations against Kronk into the trial so a jury could hear them. It didn't happen.

"The defense was floating balloons to see how this shift of focus from Casey to Kronk would play out. It did not play out well at all. It backfired," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Kronk has told WFTV he was horrified over the defense team's accusations and has denied being involved in her murder.

Thursday, Kronk's attorney said this validates what they've said all along, "that the Anthony defense's attacks on Roy were not only false, unfair and designed to deflect attention from Casey Anthony, but also a losing strategy."

Well now that is actually a smart move because now they can use the fact that Kronk called the police as early as August to show that OCSO bungled the recovery of the body, and could have had her much sooner if only they had taken RK's calls seriously.

He is actually an asset to their case, can't believe they were stupid enough to alienate him by accusing him in the first place. It may just be too little too late to mend that bridge however.

Casey's Defense No Longer Looking At Kronk As Suspect

http://www.wftv.com/news/26261091/detail.html

I hope and pray that this is indeed the end of it and Kronk has been un-Kronked.

Another falsely accused SODDI bites the dust. Kronk was badly injured by the Defense however, from when JB went on his media tour to malign RK based on his motion and highly questionable videos.

I wonder who the Defense are going to go after next? ... a TES searcher?

They are running out of targets to accuse since most of ICA's friends and associates have already been Kronked.

The Defense portray the unwillingness of witnesses to come forward as being due to ICA's media notoriety when -- in truth -- it is all about how the Defense operates to target anyone and everyone to save their poor ICA.

I hope and pray that this is indeed the end of it and Kronk has been un-Kronked.

Another falsely accused SODDI bites the dust. Kronk was badly injured by the Defense however, from when JB went on his media tour to malign RK based on his motion and highly questionable videos.

They are running out of targets to accuse since most of ICA's friends and associates have already been Kronked.

The Defense portray the unwillingness of witnesses to come forward as being due to ICA's media notoriety when -- in truth -- it is all about how the Defense operates to target anyone and everyone to save their poor ICA.

BBM - Exactly! I hope and pray that Mr. Kronk has some legal remedy for all the defense has done to him.

It should never have happened and this outcome should have happened two years ago. Merry Christmas nonetheless Mr. Kronk. We always believed you.

BBM - Exactly! I hope and pray that Mr. Kronk has some legal remedy for all the defense has done to him.

That's what I was wondering, nums. Does RK have any option to take legal action against KC and her defense team... or, legally speaking, was he just "fair game" in this "death is different" case?

Either way, maybe now Mr. Kronk can have a Merry Christmas..... :dance:

That's what I was wondering, nums. Does RK have any option to take legal action against KC and her defense team... or, legally speaking, was he just "fair game" in this "death is different" case?

Either way, maybe now Mr. Kronk can have a Merry Christmas..... :dance:

I don't know, but I would gather all the video clips of the defense trashing Mr. Kronk and making all those false accusations.

Merry Christmas Mr. Kronk, in my eyes you are a hero!

I don't know, but I would gather all the video clips of the defense trashing Mr. Kronk and making all those false accusations.

I am SO glad that the defense threw in the towel on this.

I would hope that he could go after them for damages in some way.
If not, if it were me, they would not want to meet up with me, cause I'm afraid I'd haul em off into a dark alley somewhere.
Matter of fact, hell no - I'd let em have it in the wide open spaces for all to see, and to hear why they were taking a whupping.

It would be great if everyone that has had fingers pointed at them, to file some sort of suite againt them for retribution.

Let there be a message sent loud and clear, that you better have the facts to back up your fiction if you are going to start pointing the finger of blame at others, esp, when you know that it is false.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MR. KRONK ~
Yes, you are a hero whether the Anthony's want to acknowledge it or not!

I am SO glad that the defense threw in the towel on this.

I would hope that he could go after them for damages in some way.
If not, if it were me, they would not want to meet up with me, cause I'm afraid I'd haul em off into a dark alley somewhere.
Matter of fact, hell no - I'd let em have it in the wide open spaces for all to see, and to hear why they were taking a whupping.

It would be great if everyone that has had fingers pointed at them, to file some sort of suite againt them for retribution.

Let there be a message sent loud and clear, that you better have the facts to back up your fiction if you are going to start pointing the finger of blame at others, esp, when you know that it is false.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MR. KRONK ~
Yes, you are a hero whether the Anthony's want to acknowledge it or not!

I do think that Mr. Kronk can build a case, I'm not a lawyer but I found this:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/florida-defamation-law

and this too about someone being falsely accused:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-sue-an-individual-for-making-a-false-allegat-318559.html

Posted 4 months ago. This attorney is licensed in Florida.
An allegation that you committed a crime for which you have not been convicted is defamation per se under Florida law - meaning the accusation is so severe that you do not have to prove damages. However, another reality is whether the people you want to sue have any assets to pay a judgment you may receive. If they don't have assets, you might have trouble finding an attorney to take the case unless are able to pay the costs and attorney fees yourself.

I think he's a hero too, Caylee's hero.
If it weren't for him Cindy would still be on tv jumping up and down about Caylee sightings around the globe. Mr. Kronk helped put an end to the insanity and imo the A's resent him for bringing the truth out in the open. He also helped shut down their little stream of donations to help in the search that never existed. He accomplished a lot the day he made his last call to LE.

Sadly, I don't think Mr. Kronk has any legal remedy against JB to compensate him for his "experience". As far as I know, JB never once stated as fact that Kronk had "done" anything, just that he was investigating everything and that he felt LE had not investigated him enough. JB was smart enough to carefully craft his comments errrr soundbites.

Now....the entire Mort Smith and Jill Kerley "videotaped interview alleging past duct tape issues and alleging inappropriate behavior with children" debacle could support a claim against Mort personally. Though he was working with the defense, he acted IMO way outside PI ethical boundaries.

He could probably be nailed for his verified witness harassment, overly creative sworn statements and his release of a heavily edited (to the point of changing the entire context of the interview) video for the purpose of MANUFACTURING "evidence".

Sadly, I don't think Mr. Kronk has any legal remedy against JB to compensate him for his "experience". As far as I know, JB never once stated as fact that Kronk had "done" anything, just that he was investigating everything and that he felt LE had not investigated him enough. JB was smart enough to carefully craft his comments errrr soundbites.

Now....the entire Mort Smith and Jill Kerley "videotaped interview alleging past duct tape issues and alleging inappropriate behavior with children" debacle could support a claim against Mort personally. Though he was working with the defense, he acted IMO way outside PI ethical boundaries.

He could probably be nailed for his verified witness harassment, overly creative sworn statements and his release of a heavily edited (to the point of changing the entire context of the interview) video for the purpose of MANUFACTURING "evidence".

BBM. I agree.

When JB went on his Kronk'ing Kronk media tour he was very careful to let the video clips speak for themselves and did not embellish.

He was the purveyor of the damage-fest, with video clips miraculously available to the media at the same time the motion was filed to complement JB's appearances but ... as you state ... he merely cried foul that RK needed more scrutiny.

I do think that Mr. Kronk can build a case, I'm not a lawyer but I found this:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/florida-defamation-law

and this too about someone being falsely accused:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-sue-an-individual-for-making-a-false-allegat-318559.html

Well, I hope that he can go after someone in this.
He deserves it, IMO.

The man ended up loosing his job over this, didn't he??
He was taken off the street routes, and given a desk job, and I think that fell through also, didn't it??

Finding Caylee, and yes, CLOSING DOWN the Fraud-ation tents is the best thing that happened.
You can bet that the Anthony's were more p-o'ed about that little fact, the closing up of their scam shoppes, than, of Caylee being found; since they knew where she was to begin with, IMO.

The entire world knows what the grandparents did that evening while LE was out in the cold rain, on their hands and knees, risking their health and life from possible predatory animals and reptiles.

The entire time that Baez and team was spouting off and making those accusaations against Kronk, Cindy and George went along with it.

I think that this attorney that represented Mr. Kronk is smart enough that if there is anything that can be done, he will let Mr. Kronk know.
He will either represent him himself, or point him to a reputable source that will and can do so ~

Merry Christmas, Mr. Kronk!

(next time LP opens his mouth about him, I hope Mr. Kronk legally goes after him... LP started the witch hunt against him with Baez's help, IMO)

Oh yes, whatever happened to the 'Daisy Chain'? I hope Roy Kronk does take out a lawsuit for defamation, there is plenty of evidence readily available online for him to use isn't there.

(ok - I've not read the entire thread...)

I think Mr. Kronk has a far more accessible alternative to seeking a legal remedy. I think he would serve well as a consultant to the media. As someone wrongly smeared, I think his insight would be quite valuable to any number of organizations seeking the view of a wronged party.... turnabout being fair play and all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back