2010.07.30 RAW INTERVIEW Kronk, Lawyer Talks To WFTV After Questioning

I would tend to believe you..but it sure would explain why Baez is dragging his heels on his motion regarding Kronk...Time will only tell I guess..I cant wait for this trial to begin..:blushing:

No need to blush!!! There's a horde of us here just chomping at the bit to get the next four months over with! So you are in good company! :great:

Baez missed the deadline to admit or try to admit Kronk's "prior bad acts" into evidence, and since he didn't have the definite proof to even prove they were real and guessed he'd be shot down, it looks like he just gave up.

Now he can have a go at Kronk in cross - but fat lot of good it will do him. The guy's a hero!

Mr Baez has never met a "mic" that he doesn't feel that he cannot talk to...
The words, "No comment" do not register with him, and even if they did, he wouldn't know the meaning of them, IMO.

Where in advertising.......any press is good press.......JB has allowed that concept to infect his representation of his client.

If JB says "no comment" he runs the risk of being relegated to the margins of newspapers and media websites.

If he says something intelligent....he gets 15 minutes and a drive by mention on a national program.

If he says something stupid, rude, or absurd.....he gets top billing and an opportunity to provide more soundbites.

Maximizing your exposure and press (good and bad) makes for good TOMA (top of mind awareness)........it does not make for good client representation.

Is his hobby of alluding to suspicions about Roy Kronk bad lawyering or bad business practice???

My thought is this.......if you are going to be provided an out of County / Sequestered jury and you will likely take Voir Dire to an extreme level......How could trashing Kronk pretrial benefit you or your client? The answer.......it can't except in the court of public opinion.

Newsflash Jose........the general public won't be sitting on the jury. So stop trying to defend your own ego and get to work. The real kind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back