2010.08.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC: LOTS of probable cause and reasons to arrest these folks in this case, e.g., child neglect.

Missed it bout Joe wanting to retrieve a suitcase and gas station. Anyone catch what Harris said?

I'm not trying to bash Misty but OMG I did not even recognize her. She has gained so much weight.

ArtH: Joe wanted to go and get a suitcase back t next day, but was afraid to go and retrieve it????????

Makes it sound, if a suitcase was used that it was more in a 'team' effort than JO alone .... else JO would NOT be worried about a suitcase .... more about getting out of town. Instead JO was seen with Misty hanging flyers the next day.

Allrightythen, Grandma Flo just said that Misty grabbed Jr. and hid under the sheet with him, if that is true then Jr. would have been awake and witnessing the whole thing.......................:waitasec:
LT....IMO, JR is the only credible witness the state has and he was almost 4--if interviewed properly, they'd know about screams etc. JMO

"I'd put all 4 of them- I'd put all 3 of them on trial together"

I'm not trying to bash Misty but OMG I did not even recognize her. She has gained so much weight.

I would bet she is on mood stabilizers like depakote or zyprexa, which can cause eating frenzies. Not just the honey buns, IMO.

They are all trying to float a story to implicate JO and eliminate themselves from involvement ..... sheeesh. JO was maybe helping after the fact to cover-up but it was a team effort, since they all know too much.

So, he put her in a suitcase & dumped her--how was he gonna get the suitcase back? I can actually see if he was upset he might have taken Haleigh, but only to use as leverage after RC got home from work---trade the gun for his daughter.

So, he put her in a suitcase & dumped her--how was he gonna get the suitcase back? I can actually see if he was upset he might have taken Haleigh, but only to use as leverage after RC got home from work---trade the gun for his daughter.
That is the only thing that makes any kind of sense with this story. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member