2010.08.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he put her in a suitcase & dumped her--how was he gonna get the suitcase back? I can actually see if he was upset he might have taken Haleigh, but only to use as leverage after RC got home from work---trade the gun for his daughter.

Why not take Ron's drug stash instead? That'd get Ron's attention more so than messing with the kids........ wanted gun took stash makes sense.

caller--great question--why was Ronald even with Misty after being divorced.

LP No he liked young girls...and she was handy :puke:

I still think given the MH staging that this was all orchestrated with TN and nothing to do with an attempted robbery ...... did JO come back and stage with Misty's cooperation? How do we explain that?

caller--great question--why was Ronald even with Misty after being divorced.

LP No he liked young girls...and she was handy :puke:

Pathetic answer IMHO..Just like Jean saying Ron is the one who made the 911 call..And NG agreeing

And if Joe was afraid to come back and get the bag, shouldn't it have been at Ron's house yet and did LE test it for forensics? If Haleigh was in there, there would be hair and DNA to verify the story. Where did this supposed black bag go if he didn't dump her with it in the river?

Not to mention all the "dirty laundry" that TN told NG was ALWAYS on the floor! LOL

Papa, I would venture to bet that mobile home wasn't "clean" and in my house with my own kid, nieces and nephews and friends around all the time, I could NEVER keep up with laundry and I Tried. LOL.. I think that the dirty laundry on the floor is probably accurate. JMO I doubt that house, especially with Misty gone for a few days was all that well kept. Again, JMO.

LE have been basing their opinion on these 'stories' based on 'physical evidence' from the MH and I think the reason they are not moving on these current ones, from Misty, Toc, Gma Flo etc is because they just don't fit what they have.

So they can eliminate JO because there is no evidence of him being in the MH -- which there would be if he was searching all over for a gun and took HaLeigh (she would struggle).

I am wondering if the "machine gun" may have morphed from something a little less benign, like an assault rife with a high capicity clip, which was legal until the laws were changed not many years back. Was trying to do a search on here to see if it was ever mentioned what type of gun was first talked about, but kept getting booted off. Also, something in the back of my mind, from way back early in this case, about JO, and a bag or suitcase, I may be mistaken about that, but I do remember that he got rid of some clothes in a gas station trash can on his way back to Tennessee, which I have always found puzzling. Who does that?

NG: I'd put all 3 of them on trial together.

Did anyone else hear NG say "all 4" at first , then change it to "3"?
Did I hear wrong there? If she did say 4, could that 4th person be Ron, or Joe she was thinking about? could be a Freudian slip???

And if Joe was afraid to come back and get the bag, shouldn't it have been at Ron's house yet and did LE test it for forensics? If Haleigh was in there, there would be hair and DNA to verify the story. Where did this supposed black bag go if he didn't dump her with it in the river?

IF Haleigh had been in the bag, and IF the bag was at the moble home later (IF Joe was afraid to come back and get it) and IF it was still there when LE came, and IF there was DNA evidence of HC in the bag, my question is: SHOULDN'T LE HAVE HAD ENOUGH EVIDENCE THEN TO MAKE AN ARREST? I just don't get it.:banghead::banghead:

I believe Joe stayed at Hank and Lisa's first, before getting into the supposed argument over a gun. Maybe his suitcase was at their house.

Did anyone else hear NG say "all 4" at first , then change it to "3"?
Did I hear wrong there? If she did say 4, could that 4th person be Ron, or Joe she was thinking about? could be a Freudian slip???

NG did say that, and i am assuming she meant the 4 were Ron, Misty, Tommy, and Jo, then she changed it to three, and guess which three

I wish the NG show would play shots of the trailer longer so that we could see if there is any view of the living area from either bed. Also, Art was trying to say that Misty told the attack story from the beginning, but couldn't finish his statements and just seemed to give up. Misty did start talking about being "messed with" by relatives early on. I'd like to know if her story changed around the time Jr. told his version.

I still know Ron had nothing to do with this. Joe has been the number one suspect from day one for me.
I think LE just said he was cleared to try to get him to let his guard down. I have always thought that he threw that child into the river because of the gators there.

I still know Ron had nothing to do with this. Joe has been the number one suspect from day one for me.
I think LE just said he was cleared to try to get him to let his guard down. I have always thought that he threw that child into the river because of the gators there.

I think it was Tommy because he claimed to have been there around ten, wanted to place Misty as not there, his wife covered for him, his dog was going bonkers at some point nearby that night, he was there earlier in the day, lived within walking distance up that path where dogs led to the shed and water, was a dope addict, and if he messed with Misty he would have been about age 14 at the time, I believe.

You're right. Why would Joe dump Haliegh in the river then take the bag bact to Ron's trailer? makes no sense at all!

He wouldn't..If there is a suitcase involved that belonged to Jo the suitcase was at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence on Magnolia or at Timmy and Chelsey's residence..Either that or the suicase was at Tommy's residence on Tyler...Those are the three places Jo stayed at when he was in Florida.
I still believe the incident took place at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence on Magnolia near Shell Harbor..And that it occurred before Ron C ever went to work that afternoon....JMHO

Not to mention all the "dirty laundry" that TN told NG was ALWAYS on the floor! LOL

CP - Do you have a video of Gma Flo and GGma Sykes when GGma Sykes smiles?

Last night they repeated an earlier clip from the time they were on NG together. Gma Flo talks about Misty hiding and Jr. saying something about bouncing on the couch. NG asks who told her that...split screen with both Gma's.....Gma Flo says something like 'Misty told me that." Then GGma Sykes has this really strange smile that she immediately covers up.

IMO, GGma Sykes smile is really creepy. I know what I thought about that smile and wanted to read what others thought.

So I was just wondering if you ever did a video of that smile scene and maybe we could do a thread on it.

Thanks.

And the gators didn't feed that time of year.

How did Joe have all this knowledge of gators when he lives in a State that doesn't have any except in a zoo? And why was he hanging flyers with Misty the day after this happened? Wasn't she so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther