2010.08.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that episode last night was more of the same. By that I mean we have nothing new or breaking to report and haven't had in months aside from drug sentencing so by all means, lets re-hash the same old bullcarp story Misty told months and months ago, but since her lawyer brought all that baloney up again the other day HLN lets spend the next three days "analyzing" it.

Waste of time IMO Nothing to see here folks, moving right along. Arggh NG why do you do this to all of us?

NG: I'd put all 3 of them on trial together.
she almost said 4 & then corrected herself. & really...how could any attorney say that Joe needs to be put on trial? based on what evidence? Tommy's & Misty's self serving version of the truth?

Papa, I would venture to bet that mobile home wasn't "clean" and in my house with my own kid, nieces and nephews and friends around all the time, I could NEVER keep up with laundry and I Tried. LOL.. I think that the dirty laundry on the floor is probably accurate. JMO I doubt that house, especially with Misty gone for a few days was all that well kept. Again, JMO.
& if somebody was searching for a hidden gun, stuff should've been pulled out & strewn around everywhere.

And the gators didn't feed that time of year.

How did Joe have all this knowledge of gators when he lives in a State that doesn't have any except in a zoo? And why was he hanging flyers with Misty the day after this happened? Wasn't she so scared?

Have you ever seen that river? The Gators are big. I don't care what time of year your there....throw something in he water for them to eat and they will come get it.
If you LOOK in the water you will see that they are there.

I live in Wisconsin....no gators here. Yet I know they are all over the St. Johns river, becasue I SAW them there with my own eyes....just like Joe.

Have you ever seen that river? The Gators are big. I don't care what time of year your there....throw something in he water for them to eat and they will come get it.
If you LOOK in the water you will see that they are there.

I live in Wisconsin....no gators here. Yet I know they are all over the St. Johns river, becasue I SAW them there with my own eyes....just like Joe.

But, according to the gator experts...they DO care what TIME of year it is.

THERMOREGULATION
Alligators are ectothermic -- they rely on external sources of heat to regulate their body temperature. Alligators control their body temperature by basking in the sun, or moving to areas with warmer or cooler air or water temperatures. Alligators are most active when temperatures are between 82° to 92° F (28° to 33° C). They stop feeding when the ambient temperature drops below approximately 70° F (21° C) and they become dormant below 55° F (13° C). Alligators are dormant throughout much of the winter season. During this time, they can be found in burrows (or "dens") that they construct adjacent to an alligator hole or open water, but they occasionally emerge to bask in the sun during spells of warm weather. The article at this link contains information about thermoregulation in Everglades alligators.

http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/alligator_facts.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member