2010.08.20 RONALD L. CUMMINGS pre trial HEARING in Putnam County @ 11:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to add people to see their tweets. You choose who you want to see. Once you add them, then what they tweet will show up for you

Impatiently waiting for any news.........................

I have confidence today. I just cant imagine what kind of deals Ron made to knock two 25 year sentences off. Unless its Haleigh related.

We can only hope and pray that it is Haleigh related, and that it is good TRUTHFUL info about everything he knows!

To get tweets easily, google Ronald Cummings for instance then on the left hand side where you choose maps, news, that sort of thing choose updates which is supposed to give all twitters about Ronald Cummings.

:waitasec: The Video Report is frozen, can anyone see it?
And the live feed link only shows cars grr...:banghead:
? Live feed--> http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html
It seems that Ron may get his wish, they may drop 2 of his charges and if they do I pray we see some murder charges within the next few days. I just can't see how the SA would give Ron a break without him leading them to Haleigh. And if Ron can lead them to Haleigh he is just as guilty as Misty and Tommy IMO. Why did he wait until now? Why didn't he tell LE what he knew in Feb 2009? I will wait to comment further since we really don't know what is going on in that court room right now. :banghead:

Haleigh's Dad May Plead To Drug Charges
Girl Still Missing As 3rd Person Connected To Her Pleads To Unrelated Charges

UPDATED: 10:55 am EDT August 20, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/24700021/detail.html
Video Report: Ronald Cummings To Plead? http://www.news4jax.com/video/24698963/index.html

PALATKA, Fla. -- The father of missing girl Haleigh Cummings is expected Friday to plead guilty to three of five drug trafficking charges against him, Channel 4 has learned.

Cummings is scheduled to appear at a hearing at 11 a.m.

Just the same traffic whizzing by for me, MADJGNLAW!

All WJXT's newscasts are streamed live on News4Jax.com. During commercials and during non-news programming, you'll see other images from WJXT. Guess that's why traffic cam is going. Court cam would have been nicer. :banghead:

It is WAY past time for someone to give us an update.....waiting patiently!!! :angel:

Believe it or not, I've watched many live streams but right now when I click the link there is no live stream, only other videos, when I click on the "Live Stream" link at the bottom of the page I get the same results. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Believe it or not, I've watched many live streams but right now when I click the link there is no live stream, only other videos, when I click on the "Live Stream" link at the bottom of the page I get the same results. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I thought it was me, I have downloaded the appropriate link and still can not view the content. I see no cars.. just get redirected to the video page (pre recorded) So frustrating!!!!!!!!!

Plea deal reached and will testify in the case of Haleigh's disappearance.

Changed plea to guilty and has agreed to testify on the states behalf on the missing persons case of Haleigh

State dropped 2 drug trafficking charges

I don't think there is a live stream. I think it is a play on words to get us to click their site over and over, jmo. I think they are making sure to let it go to the local news at noon first, then they will post the video to the internet (that is if they don't save a lot of it for the five o'clock). JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown