2010.08.20 RONALD L. CUMMINGS pre trial HEARING in Putnam County @ 11:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per WJXT noon news cast, Ronald has reached a plea deal and has agreed to testify in Haleigh's case. Per his attorney, timeline information will be what he testifies too.

Crystal was in court today as well and states that she will be at every hearing on behalf of Haleigh.

Plea deal reached and will testify in the case of Haleigh's disappearance.

Changed plea to guilty and has agreed to testify on the states behalf on the missing persons case of Haleigh

State dropped 2 drug trafficking charges

Oh WOW!

What "Haleigh's Case"....there isn't one to testify in!

reporter saying its a timeline type of things, and he may have learned more info behind bars.

Sentencing in September. He is now obligated to tell the truth about what he knows if charges are ever filed against someone for Haleighl

He will be sentenced Sepember 24th? Is that what they said?

Plea deal reached and will testify in the case of Haleigh's disappearance.

Changed plea to guilty and has agreed to testify on the states behalf on the missing persons case of Haleigh

State dropped 2 drug trafficking charges

He must have significant information for them to drop 2 charges.

Per WJXT noon news cast, Ronald has reached a plea deal and has agreed to testify in Haleigh's case. Per his attorney, timeline information will be what he testifies too.

:furious:Ron agreed to testify in HALEIGH"S CASE! Well, why didn't he tell LE what he knew back in Feb 2009 is my question? Grr...wonder what his story will be. This is just ridiculous, we are talking about a 5 yr old little girl. His own flesh and blood. I wonder if he gave LE Haleigh's location? I better sit back a bit...:furious:

reporter saying its a timeline type of things, and he may have learned more info behind bars.

Sentencing in September. He is now obligated to tell the truth about what he knows if charges are ever filed against someone for Haleighl

What a shame it took a plea bargain to get him to tell the truth and cooperate with the state. That says a lot about Mr. Cummings.

So they gave him a deal on an IF charges are ever filed. Well that's pretty plain folks...IF charges are ever filed, they won't be against Ron. And how in the hello do you give someone a deal on an IF????????????

:furious:Ron agreed to testify in HALEIGH"S CASE! Well, why didn't he tell LE what he knew back in Feb 2009 is my question? Grr...wonder what his story will be. This is just ridiculous, we are talking about a 5 yr old little girl. His own flesh and blood. I wonder if he gave LE Haleigh's location? I better sit back a bit...:furious:

BBM...I would hope LE wouldn't accept anything less.

As reporter said--it's a timeline thing OR INFO LEARNED BEHIND BARS. I knew it....I just flipping knew it as he can cover his behind and say it was newly learned while he was in GP.

So the three lesser charges to run concurrently? 15 years?

If so, I at least want to hear a d@mn speech about his drug dealing during a missing child's case. HIS child!

It says that he will be testifying on the STATE'S BEHALF. That means that he is likely NOT putting HIMSELF in the position of being involved.

I am sick to my stomach.

What shame it took a plea bargain to get him to tell the truth and cooperate with the state. That says a lot about Mr. Cummings.

How do we even know he HAS told what he knows? He has a built-in excuse that whatever info he learned, he got it from jail. How convenient. What did he learn about the timeline that he didn't know last February? Misty better wise up and get real honest, REAL QUICK. IMO

Haleigh's Dad Pleads To Drug Charges
Girl Still Missing As 3rd Person Connected To Her Pleads To Unrelated Charges

POSTED: Friday, August 20, 2010
UPDATED: 11:58 am EDT August 20, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/24700021/detail.html

PALATKA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings pleads guilty to three of five drug trafficking charges against him and agreed to testify in any future trial involving the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh Cummings.

Video: Ronald Cummings To Plead http://www.news4jax.com/video/24698963/index.html

All three are central figures in the disappearance of Ronald Cummings' 5-year-old daughter in February 2009.
Putnam County sheriff said Haleigh Cummings is likely dead.

As reporter said--it's a timeline thing OR INFO LEARNED BEHIND BARS. I knew it....I just flipping knew it as he can cover his behind and say it was newly learned while he was in GP.

Yes, em' you did call that one. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member