2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

5 - 10 min only about Haleigh's case. not much new, but Jane did get to tell AH RC's testimony about calls unnecessary if phone records.

First Ron said there was no fight about a gun now he is saying there was. Which one is it? What a bunch of liars these people are. There is a little girl out there and all these people care about is saving there butts, why don't they tell the truth for once. Oh and can't they leave ah off the tv cause all I hear from him is blah blah lies blah.

Why did he lie in the beginning 19 mos ago???

I wonder if he's gonna jump on the Joe did it bandwagon......maybe Joe DID do it...who knows....
maybe he did do it, but Ron denying the gun fight is what was holding this up. no fight no revenge. Now, I'm really confused. I never doubted the gun & fight, just thought it was another night. I wonder if Ron has been granted some kind of immunity. Sorry, but this makes me ill.

I wonder if he's gonna jump on the Joe did it bandwagon......maybe Joe DID do it...who knows....

Probably so, since that goes along with the other 2 CREDIBLE???? witnesses. Too late to make another unheard theory stick at this point.:sick:

Why did he lie in the beginning 19 mos ago???

Probably to save his butt. I don't know what makes these people tick and I really don't want to know. It just makes me so angry that a little girl is missing and all they care about are themselves.

Well surprise surprise he is pointing at MC...As long as it points away from himself that is all he cares about.

Why am I not surprised? That just firms up my theory that Misty was not there that night and Ron got Tommy to go over and help out with the cleanup. Isn't it amazing that Ron is the only one not pointing the finger at Joe?

I can't believe that Ron is going to point the finger at Misty..for Haleigh
He married HER..
He did drug deals with HER..
TN...LOVED Misty...
The Cummings family LOVED her and gave her heirloom jewelry..
FOR WHAT????...because Misty was the one who let Haleigh meet her demise??
That makes NO SENSE...
all in my own opinion..

My sister called and I missed the first half hour. Has she covered it yet?

So he finally conceded there was a fight over a gun...

And did I hear AH say Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....

Didn't he just say a month or so ago that he DOESN'T believe it was over a gun??? :banghead:

Yeah, he's been preventing an answer to his own daughter's disappearance. I have no words.

LOL, I have plenty of words but you won't let me say them..............:angel:

Yes and all that she covered is in this thread for ya, Lone. :blowkiss:

Dang! I hate it when that happens. All the hype and then nothing! Like some of the dates I've had.....................LOL.

He married HER..
TN...LOVED Misty...
That makes NO SENSE...
all in my own opinion..
a long time ago, I decided that one was covering for the other, but I just wasn't sure Ron had it in him. I guess we're gonna find out. But where does this Joe story fit in? crazy...

I have words for it. All can be summed up with these characters. Feel free to break them down for yourselves: #$@%#%^&^&%$#%$#@%$%#$$!@#$$#%^**(*&$E%

And did I hear AH say Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....

....which is by the boat ramp/river search site.

He married HER..
TN...LOVED Misty...
That makes NO SENSE...
all in my own opinion..

Tell me, tell me please! I'm shamelessly begging. I did not get to hear anything covering this. What did he say about Misty? I need a play by play.

isn't it amazing how Art just smoothly let that out? & no reaction from him or Jane. now that was a bombshell.

I have said this from the very beginning...The video of RC crying in his striped shirt in the front yard while he was holding HC photo...Was the emotion of GREIF...He knew that his daughter was dead then and has known exactly what, when, where and who since this whole thing started and he has been the person that others have been afraid to piss off....I wish a really good attorney would file a Civil Suit against RC, MC and TC for Crystal Pro Bono, and at that point it would make no difference what deals have been cut to date, they would all have to get on the stand and answer some questions....It would not be about money it would be about JUSTICE for Haleigh...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back