2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

Art knows Tommy's parents weren't home, & Art knows that Tommy had his own house...so WTH did he think he was doing over there?

I have said this from the very beginning...The video of RC crying in his striped shirt in the front yard while he was holding HC photo...Was the emotion of GREIF...He knew that his daughter was dead then and has known exactly what, when, where and who since this whole thing started and he has been the person that others have been afraid to piss off....I wish a really good attorney would file a Civil Suit against RC, MC and TC for Crystal Pro Bono, and at that point it would make no difference what deals have been cut to date, they would all have to get on the stand and answer some questions....It would not be about money it would be about JUSTICE for Haleigh...

YES! A civil suit would be GREAT!

So he finally conceded there was a fight over a gun...

And did I hear AH say Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....

bolded by me...

So....Is Art saying that Tommy was over at the Magnolia residence..(his parents) and not at HIS OWN HOUSE??when Ron called him

Weren't the parents(Tommy's) at the hospital THAT NIGHT..(Feb 9)..and the house was unoccupied???

I guess I am confused and of the understanding that Ron called Tommy..at Tommy's OWN HOUSE..and told him to go over to the Green residence (Ron's house) and look for Misty...
Can someone clarify...???? thanks...

Think of ALL THE LIVES negatively impacted by these [unusual people] who haven't told the truth since DAY ONE! It makes me :sick:

I'm leaving before I type something and someone has to alert on me.

what I got that Ron said he did not call Tommy which I heard that awhile back old news.

Which had started my hinkey meter way up. It seen to me that LE found out that Tommy was over Ron at 10 or 10:30 and LE asked Tommy what were you doing there?
and that was Tommy excuse. But this 2 mins with Jane and Art was a waste of time.

a long time ago, I decided that one was covering for the other, but I just wasn't sure Ron had it in him. I guess we're gonna find out. But where does this Joe story fit in? crazy...

Replace JO name with RC and there you go, poor JO just happened to be in town that weekend and was not suppose to be out of TN so he has been the fall guy from the start with all of these people...I don't think JO had a think to do with it, he was just literally in the wrong place at the wrong time....RC knows what happened to his daughter....LE get the text messages from that night and hopefully some answers will start to fall into place.

a long time ago, I decided that one was covering for the other, but I just wasn't sure Ron had it in him. I guess we're gonna find out. But where does this Joe story fit in? crazy...

It fits in the file titled: More lies. moo:rolleyes:

It sounds as if Ron is jumping on the school bus. I need to see this........Is he suggesting that Misty killed Haleigh or what?
I don't know that this is his intent, but it seemed to be Jane's interpretation, & Art didn't correct it, so it left me confused. as usual.

I can't believe that Ron is going to point the finger at Misty..for Haleigh
He married HER..
He did drug deals with HER..
TN...LOVED Misty...
The Cummings family LOVED her and gave her heirloom jewelry..
FOR WHAT????...because Misty was the one who let Haleigh meet her demise??
That makes NO SENSE...
all in my own opinion..

ITA! WHY? WHY did they want RC to marry MC so quick?
That was all TN idea............RC didn't look that happy.
and then the divorse.....all staged.........MC & RC never stopped seeing each other...........WHY???
Everyone was lying to cover everyone's butt!!!!! on RC side!!!

I have said this from the very beginning...The video of RC crying in his striped shirt in the front yard while he was holding HC photo...Was the emotion of GREIF...He knew that his daughter was dead then and has known exactly what, when, where and who since this whole thing started and he has been the person that others have been afraid to piss off....I wish a really good attorney would file a Civil Suit against RC, MC and TC for Crystal Pro Bono, and at that point it would make no difference what deals have been cut to date, they would all have to get on the stand and answer some questions....It would not be about money it would be about JUSTICE for Haleigh...

Good point!! If you cannot get them in a criminal trial then nail them in a civil case ... not that they have anything to go after.

I don't know that this is his intent, but it seemed to be Jane's interpretation, & Art didn't correct it, so it left me confused. as usual.

All I can get from this is...

1. Ron is telling LE about phone calls and text messages to MC that night to help fill in the timeline..

2. Ron had admitted there was a fight over a gun (not sure when)

3. Ron says that MC does hold the key to this case...

So I haven't heard AH say that RC said MC has killed HC I feel he had yet to step across that line for fear that the his real involvement will be uncovered.

Art knows Tommy's parents weren't home, & Art knows that Tommy had his own house...so WTH did he think he was doing over there?

And it was just befoe 10pm, is that right? To me that means Haleigh was gone before that time, and he knew TC would be at his (Tommy's) parents house, (near the river). MOO

Either there was a fight over a gun or there wasn't. RC claimed from the beginning that there wasn't. Now, he admits there was.

This is new out of RC's mouth...but it is not new information. Whether the gun fight had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh or not, the fact remains that Ron lied about the fight from the beginning.

Correct me if I am wrong....BUT....If you are getting a text message on your phone..will your phone ring...like normal???

The point I am trying to make...IF...Ron was sending Misty all these text messages..instead of calling her....Perhaps in receiving a text message the phone ringer is SILENT and therefore..where ever..she/he is...they can communicate without ALERTING they are on the phone...in their surroundings............anyone??? thanks

Ask yourself if this was your blood grandchild and your son was put in jail on drug charges would you just crawl under a rock and stay quiet since your son can no longer keep your grandaughters face out to the public, Or would you make damn sure that you were hitting any and all stations to keep her face and the case in the public, well then why had TN and GGMS decided that since January they are mute when it comes to this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back