2010.09.13 TN @ state capital for 12th annual missing childrens day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish cs could have been there also theres a chance she didnt no about it..sometimes you have to be in the loop ...

I also wish that Haleigh's mother had been at the event. It is a shame to think that she maybe wasn't invited or that someone else did not let her know about it.

IMHO..A child isn't missing IF her father and his family know where she is....IMHO.. The Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan need to rectify their stance concerning Haleigh being a missing child..This can be done by telling the truth as to where she was laid to rest...JMHO

Well said, Em.

There are comments that suggest (or outright state) that Teresa has no right to be at this event.

My only point is that HaLeigh deserved to have someone from her family representing her there. She is still missing until she is found. And the State of Florida invited her family to attend, and they did.

Yes, Haleigh deserved a lot from her family.

Yes, Haleigh deserved a lot from her family.

Yes, she did . HaLeigh and Jr should have come first, not the drugs, fights, guns, etc . I truly believe Ron and his family realize that now . Not making any excuses, but they were young parents ( Ron and Crystal ) . They BOTH have made their mistakes . Although we usually only hear people downing on Ron about it . I don't wish what both of them are going through now on anyone . The guilt, the what if's . TN has made me mad, made me cry, sympathetic to her, all the above . Its downright confusing sometimes, but I was not there, regardless of what "the media " and "insiders " have stated, I don't take much of that to heart . Until they make an arrest for whatever has happened to her , I for one will not pick apart her family on the way they handle this tragic event . I know I would be out of my mind, literally in an asylum somewhere, but thats me, and people handle things differently .I believe TN had every right to go for HaLeigh . I wish Crystal and Marie could have went as well .This is all MOO .

Yes, she did . HaLeigh and Jr should have come first, not the drugs, fights, guns, etc . I truly believe Ron and his family realize that now . Not making any excuses, but they were young parents ( Ron and Crystal ) . They BOTH have made their mistakes . Although we usually only hear people downing on Ron about it . I don't wish what both of them are going through now on anyone . The guilt, the what if's . TN has made me mad, made me cry, sympathetic to her, all the above . Its downright confusing sometimes, but I was not there, regardless of what "the media " and "insiders " have stated, I don't take much of that to heart . Until they make an arrest for whatever has happened to her , I for one will not pick apart her family on the way they handle this tragic event . I know I would be out of my mind, literally in an asylum somewhere, but thats me, and people handle things differently .I believe TN had every right to go for HaLeigh . I wish Crystal and Marie could have went as well .This is all MOO .
the reason people down on Ron's mistakes more than Crystal's, is because his are so much worse...& they led to Haleigh dieing. I remember a story about a little girl who was kidnapped right out from under her mother's nose, at their apartment complex Christmas party. The parents were divorced, & the dad lived in another state. I never blamed him or even questioned his parenting, because he had nothing to do with it, & that's how I feel about Crystal. She's blameless in this. I didn't blame this other mother, because it was one of those freak things, but Haleigh's situation isn't like that. This wasn't some freak occurrence stranger abduction. It had everything to do with Ron & the company he kept...the people he surrounded Haleigh with.

It is good to know that at least the state of Florida cares what became of Haleigh, even if her own father won't tell the truth unless there is something in it for him.

I'll be all over Crystal the day I find that she knew something about the day Haleigh went missing but sat on this knowledge until the information was worth a plea deal in a drug trafficking case.

the reason people down on Ron's mistakes more than Crystal's, is because his are so much worse...& they led to Haleigh dieing. I remember a story about a little girl who was kidnapped right out from under her mother's nose, at their apartment complex Christmas party. The parents were divorced, & the dad lived in another state. I never blamed him or even questioned his parenting, because he had nothing to do with it, & that's how I feel about Crystal. She's blameless in this. I didn't blame this other mother, because it was one of those freak things, but Haleigh's situation isn't like that. This wasn't some freak occurrence stranger abduction. It had everything to do with Ron & the company he kept...the people he surrounded Haleigh with.

Absolutely, Dodie. Whatever happened to Haleigh had everything to do with Ron and the company he kept around her. IMHO, I believe that Crystal and the rest of her family are clueless as to what happened to Haleigh. LE told us that this was no stranger abduction, so someone close to Haleigh took her away. I just wish that someone would tell the truth so Crystal can have some type of closure. This isn't fair to her. JMO of course

It is good to know that at least the state of Florida cares what became of Haleigh, even if her own father won't tell the truth unless there is something in it for him.

I'll be all over Crystal the day I find that she knew something about the day Haleigh went missing but sat on this knowledge until the information was worth a plea deal in a drug trafficking case.

BBM

I totally agree.

LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.

BBM
Dodie, I really appreciated your post. It is so on point. The thing that has been bothering me most about this case is what you said: "whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death".
I think we are both thinking what horrid thing could have happened, and I hope she was drugged before it happened.

I also wish that Haleigh's mother had been at the event. It is a shame to think that she maybe wasn't invited or that someone else did not let her know about it.

It seems very telling to me if the State of FL did not ask CS to attend.Maybe they did and she just didn't go,she wasn't there for her daughter before she was missing so why show up now.Before you all stone me for my comment ,IMO it is true .She knew Ron was into drugs and she sure as heck did not do a real good job keeping custody of her kids.From the beginning I have never believed her story of how she lost custody.Mothers today usually have to be really bad to lose custody of their kids.Especially to a father with a record.:waitasec:

It seems very telling to me if the State of FL did not ask CS to attend.Maybe they did and she just didn't go,she wasn't there for her daughter before she was missing so why show up now.Before you all stone me for my comment ,IMO it is true .She knew Ron was into drugs and she sure as heck did not do a real good job keeping custody of her kids.From the beginning I have never believed her story of how she lost custody.Mothers today usually have to be really bad to lose custody of their kids.Especially to a father with a record.:waitasec:

She didn't LOSE custody! Her kids were with ron and he filed for custody....he already had them in his custody which is 9/10 of the law. When he filed he told the Court he took them because he heard Crystal was doing cocaine while he was vacationing with them. He didn't want his children to be around drugs....ironic, isn't it?

Regardless, he had them in his possession when he filed, therefore he had custody when he filed and got to keep them because he also filed for a default judgment if Crystal did not show up.

I looked at the court papers and they indeed went to a different addy than her St Mary's addy. Did ron have something up his sleeve? You bet he did! He wanted to file before she did so he wouldn't have to pay support...mo. No 21 yr old guy such as he, would want to care for an infant and a toddler 24/7...GMAB!

Wow....that's all I can really say on here because if I tell you what I really think I would definately...without a doubt.....recieve a Time Out. This post isn't worth that much....JMO of course.

Just wanted to add......Whisperer post explains how Crystal lost custody....What would you do? And also...Teresa knew her son was into drugs too, so what does that say about her? Ron was raised by Annette, his grandmother, so Teresa does not receive Mother of the Year either. Unbelievable.

and no matter how many people are thrown into the mix.....Haleigh was still Crystal's child...she gave birth to her. Let me stop now because I feel the hatred flowing through my fingers right now.

What makes one determine whether Crystal was there? That she was interviewed? I didn't see many other parents interviewed; only Teresa. Not to say others weren't, just that I didn't see others. Perhaps she and her family was there, and chose to stay out of the limelight. I surely don't know and couldn't say.

I would have no problem with TN going to this missing chidrens event, IF she had put Haleigh first from the beginning. It's strange how she has taken up for Ron at every turn, even supported Misty (the last person to see her Granddaughter), instead of looking for the truth of Ron's and Misty's involvement. You can't have both. You can't make your missing Granddaughter a priority while ignoring those who were closest to her at the time she disappeared.
I haven't heard of one incident where TN has actually searched for Haleigh. IF she thought she was really alive, you would think she would be searching day and night.
What kind of Grandmother ignores the people who very likely are involved in her Granddaughters disappearance, yet claims on TV she wants everyone to continue looking for Haleigh, yet...this same Grandma does NO actual searching herself. Does she try to arrange other locals to help set up searches ? If she really believed Haleigh was alive, she would move heaven and earth to find her. Reminds me of another Florida family who wasn't too keen on people searching for their Granddaughter either.

I would have no problem with TN going to this missing chidrens event, IF she had put Haleigh first from the beginning. It's strange how she has taken up for Ron at every turn, even supported Misty (the last person to see her Granddaughter), instead of looking for the truth of Ron's and Misty's involvement. You can't have both. You can't make your missing Granddaughter a priority while ignoring those who were closest to her at the time she disappeared.
I haven't heard of one incident where TN has actually searched for Haleigh. IF she thought she was really alive, you would think she would be searching day and night.
What kind of Grandmother ignores the people who very likely are involved in her Granddaughters disappearance, yet claims on TV she wants everyone to continue looking for Haleigh, yet...this same Grandma does NO actual searching herself. Does she try to arrange other locals to help set up searches ? If she really believed Haleigh was alive, she would move heaven and earth to find her. Reminds me of another Florida family who wasn't too keen on people searching for their Granddaughter either.

bolded by me...

The LE have said that this case is now a Homicide..

TN is saying she believes Haleigh is still alive...

Which is truer????..Who has the most facts??? UNDISPUTED facts...

IMO...TN knows....Haleigh is dead...She is trying to protect someone...
Also perhaps she is trying to create doubt ....in case of a trial...

She didn't LOSE custody! Her kids were with ron and he filed for custody....he already had them in his custody which is 9/10 of the law. When he filed he told the Court he took them because he heard Crystal was doing cocaine while he was vacationing with them. He didn't want his children to be around drugs....ironic, isn't it?

Regardless, he had them in his possession when he filed, therefore he had custody when he filed and got to keep them because he also filed for a default judgment if Crystal did not show up.

I looked at the court papers and they indeed went to a different addy than her St Mary's addy. Did ron have something up his sleeve? You bet he did! He wanted to file before she did so he wouldn't have to pay support...mo. No 21 yr old guy such as he, would want to care for an infant and a toddler 24/7...GMAB!

He had them on his days and when children are concerned there is no such thing as 9/10 of the law.My son has been fighting for custody of his son, so I know how hard it is to take children away from a mother, they never would have just taken his word about drug abuse.There is more to the story of her losing her kids.

I was just wondering if Haleigh's mother and grandmother have been searching for her day and night? Not being snarky just wondering.

IMO the custody trial paints Ronald as a huge hypocrite. He has several drugs arrests under his belt himself and he's admitted on tape that he likes being high and is willing to traffick drugs but if he can't he says he can just eat all the merchandize himself. I believe he was very worried about Crystal's drug use... NOT. The custody fight was about something else.

I believe it must be very disheartening for innocent relatives on all sides of Haleigh's family to know or to believe or even suspect that there are family members or ex-family members who know what happened to her but have decided not to tell. It might be hard to find the strength to organize search efforts when you know that it could easily be made unnecessary if certain unusual people just did the right thing for once in their miserable lives.

I was just wondering if Haleigh's mother and grandmother have been searching for her day and night? Not being snarky just wondering.

Good question...

I have not read/heard that Crystal/her mom have been doing any searches or giving any media attention to find Haleigh..

In fact....correct me if I am wrong....Crystal has been very quiet and has stayed in the background ...since...the LE has made the announcement that Haleigh was no longer living..and ruled it a Homicide...

That could be the reason Crystal is not out there day and night searching .........The LE have the evidence...DEATH......HOMICIDE...

So, what is there to search....FOR....??????

SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH.......

TN is still saying she believes Haleigh is alive....So...if TN believes that so much.....SHE should be out searching...

Appparently TN is not taking the LE's word that there has been a Homicide on Haleigh......Perhaps she thinks the LE has made a mistake..
IF the LE has made a mistake...then WHO is the evidence..of a Homicide....if it is NOT Haleigh.........somebody else????? a different child?????

all in my own opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member