2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire the compassion for Misty, I just can't feel it myself. In this whole situation there's been only one true victim, and that's HaLeigh. Not Ron, not Misty, not Tommy. Only a little girl who truly, out of everyone around her, wouldn't know any better.

I sincerely hope that there is a big book today that gets thrown Misty's way. When discussing this case with my friends we've all agreed that the only way the truth will out here is if she gets hard time.

Sorry to be so harsh, it's all just my opinion mind.

Does anybody know if there will be any live feeds of the court hearing? Id love to see what is said since she is the "key" to what happened to HaLeigh. Please let us find out what happened today.

I have been looking and asking around all day and so far nothing for sure.
There may be some type of live feed here: http://www.news4jax.com/video/25325373/index.html
And Updates here: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3

Sorry not much, will add any updates I run across. Praying for the truth to be told today.. :prayer:

Rather dumb question here but how do you bring up the live video on News for Jax? Right now the video of talking about Misty being sentenced today is up and I don't see anything to clink on for "Live" video.???

If anyone has access to the live coverage, could you verbalize what you are hearing and seeing for us?

If anyone has access to the live coverage, could you verbalize what you are hearing and seeing for us?

Wow, just got back on here. I clicked on the "Live Link" and my computer completely shut down..............

I looked at the reporter who was at Ron's sentencing and was tweeting, he's not saying anything today, so I guess he's not there.

Does anyone have a live source for news today?

Earlier today TRU said they would be covering it but they haven't had anything so far. I can't find any live links.

JMO - if there's no live feed - I sure hope and pray we can get a raw footage, uncut version of every single thing that happened in court today. I certainly do not want to rely on the media's version. Again, JMOO...

I am wearing out my refresh key! We need a person in the courtroom on Twitter!

Thanks for your insights nonni. I agree, Misty is a product of her environment and upbringing. I see a lot of young ladies who are similar to her in behavior and carriage in my neighborhood. It is hard to watch some days.

Hi tl, You're right aboout there being a lot of young women out there like Misty. When we first see a group of people like most of those in this case, on first impression, we think they are unusual and different. But...actually there are more of these "unusual" people than most of us would like to believe. The way things are now with our society, the number is growing quickly.

It's really a scarey thing to watch once you see people like TN, AS. And the Croslins... so sad. Before I retired, I did counseling with DFCS here in Ga. I also was a counselor at the Battered Women's Shelter. I have seen so many families like these in PC. Tough love is what these young people need, but there is a fine line where the appropriate tough love falls. It's hard sometimes to practice correct "tough love" with compassion (without enabling someone to stay as they are).

We just have to keep the faith....

I just pray that God will come through today in this hearing. I do believe that God is still on His throne. We just have to trust and be patient.
Someone here at WS has a signature that is a bible verse, can't remember who it is or exact quote, but i feel it is so true. I says all things will be uncovered (paraphrased_) . For us, I think patience and faith is the key right now....

I looked at the reporter who was at Ron's sentencing and was tweeting, he's not saying anything today, so I guess he's not there.

Does anyone have a live source for news today?

ODD, he is there, at least that is what I thought when I saw him on the earlier news report, but not on twitter today for what ever reason. I did ask him if he was going to tweet updates and got no reply. :waitasec:
But he is there, See: http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

I wonder if TN and AS are there? Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike