2010.12.10 - Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nums24, is this you getting too excited about Baez's smackdown?

You know it, too bad I'll still be at work, but that's alright!!!

I was OCD tweeting all Orlando media asking what this is about, CF13 News had to evacuate for the bomb scare, but they still posted the info :woohoo:!

You know it, too bad I'll still be at work, but that's alright!!!

I was OCD tweeting all Orlando media asking what this is about, CF13 News had to evacuate for the bomb scare, but they still posted the info :woohoo:!

OCD tweeting - I love it. We should be calling you thumbs24! :blowkiss:

Love the new "handle" Too true - you're the best!!!

This was my first guess because of the time sensitive nature of JA needing the info to prepare for the upcoming depos and that HHJP has had time to review the expert's notes JB sent for his review, including a request for the Court's determination if they can be considered work product (and therefore would not be discoverable).

I've been busy the past few weeks so maybe I should know this, but I am confused why Eikelenboom (the Dutch guy) is listed since his lab was not approved. Is he coming to the USA to offer his opinion?

The 5pm Friday hearing is a hoot! lolol I want to believe it is because HHJP is backing up his threats of nights & weekends, but I have a feeling his docket is just slammed full right before the holidays and this was about all that worked for him. Still, I bet he is far more willing to be there after 5p than JB. And I will be surprised if CM even shows up.

OCD tweeting - I love it. We should be calling you thumbs24! :blowkiss:

Love the new "handle" Too true - you're the best!!!

LMAO @ the edited s/n! :floorlaugh:

No doubt nums24 is the best multi-tasker on WS!

12/09/2010 - ORDER Addressing Motions to Compel Additional Discovery and Other Discovery Matters

I'm confused ... if the Judge has already issued an ORDER (we have not seen it yet) regarding the nasty email exchange for additional discovery on subject matter that experts will testify to ... then why would a Hearing be necessary tomorrow??

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ith Order For Additional Discovery12-9-10.pdf

MOTION FOR CLARIFICATION/TO COMPEL COMPLIANCE WITH ORDER FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOVERY

12/09/2010 - ORDER Addressing Motions to Compel Additional Discovery and Other Discovery Matters

I'm confused ... if the Judge has already issued an ORDER (we have not seen it yet) regarding the nasty email exchange for additional discovery on subject matter that experts will testify to ... then why would a Hearing be necessary tomorrow??

For one, to rule on the expert's notes taken during the 2 day inspection - whether JB can claim them as work product and therefore would not be discoverable. JB turned them over to HHJP yesterday (or the day before) and asked for the Court's determination.

Oh GOODIE!! 5PM on a Friday, HHJP has definitely had a gutfull and is timing this to send a message, I hope we get to see the live smackdown!

TCD already has a "cllick here" box up to watch the hearing tomorrow, so it looks like it will be shown live. :woohoo:

Glad I get off early on Fridays! Will leave computer on while I'm gone so all I have to do is click on the link, lol :crazy:

I think as much as Judge Perry does succeed in the proverbial smacking down of the defense, he's way too professional to have done this on purpose, just for that reason alone. He's not, like, 12. Or he's not, like, Baez let's say. I highly doubt this is some lesson he's trying to teach anybody, but rather when he said he's not beyond assigning things on weekend and nights, it was meant because he's not beyond using every available "resource", and that includes when daylight hours run short. He's being resourceful, something Casey, herself, claims to be respect of. He's just giving Casey props, that's all, haaa.

I think as much as Judge Perry does succeed in the proverbial smacking down of the defense, he's way too professional to have done this on purpose, just for that reason alone. He's not, like, 12. Or he's not, like, Baez let's say. I highly doubt this is some lesson he's trying to teach anybody, but rather when he said he's not beyond assigning things on weekend and nights, it was meant because he's not beyond using every available "resource", and that includes when daylight hours run short. He's being resourceful, something Casey, herself, claims to be respect of. He's just giving Casey props, that's all, haaa.

But, but, but......won't ICA miss dinner?

Come on now! It's like the adult version of X-Mas Eve for us!

Twas the Night Before the Hearing, and all through the house
Jose Baez was whimpering, as frightened as a mouse
Judge Perry reviewed the filed motions with care
In anticipation that Baez would soon be there
The members of Webslueths all snuggled in their beds
With visions of "female dog" slaps dancing in their heads

XOXOXO

Come on now! It's like the adult version of X-Mas Eve for us!

Twas the Night Before the Hearing, and all through the house
Jose Baez was whimpering, as frightened as a mouse
Judge Perry reviewed the filed motions with care
In anticipation that Baez would soon be there
The members of Webslueths all snuggled in their beds
With visions of "female dog" slaps dancing in their heads

XOXOXO

Best post I've read in quite awhile. HYSTERICAL!

Do you think the courthouse will let us in? It usually closes at 5PM. I want to be there. Muzikman???? what do you think?

I don't know? I mean HHJP's ruling on the matter last hearing was specifically stated to "put it in writing" so that it was abundantly clear what he meant and what he wanted done right away, with no wiggle room. he specifically stated that he wanted it clear so their would be no opportunity for attorneys to fight over this matter out of court. He was extremely clear on what the intent of his ruling was, and why he was making it. And JB's e-mails are rather offensively outside of that intent. I don't believe the judge is above using subtlety to lay the smack down when necesary. So long as he can justify it on the busy calender than 5pm Friday for this case sends a really clear message to those that have so far chosen to ignore all previous messages. Playtime is over!

But, but, but......won't ICA miss dinner?

Yeah but that's ok... beef jerky keeps.

But cole slaw is so....... fragile.

ROFL!!!!! You guys are SO FUNNY!!!!! You are killing me here!!!!

And remember, she hates the food there. She was glad to miss her lunch that one time she had to be at the hearing. I remember because it came after her microsecond of concern for Caylee in her letters.

Anyway, I just hope she's there! And something tells me if HHJP makes a hearing for 5pm, he is definitely not happy with someone. I don't think he makes those happily. And as for who he's mad at, I'm lookin' at you, Baez. Be afraid, Jose, be VERY afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname