2010.5.24 JVM/Fields quote: Is this case a garage sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News claims that "The spin stops here", in the case of AH on HLN I believe that "the spin starts there". This seems like a cute quip put together by AH based on a conversation that the various attorney's are floating stories and seeking a plea deal and it is a garage sale as to which LE will buy, if any.

Hearing this reminds me of AH's little quips that he uses on his website. Little one-liners that are supposed to be witty and/or cryptic.

I don't know if RF and AH have a good relationship. Maybe they are homies. Maybe they share a beer and AH asks RF questions and RF says "is this off the record?" and AH says "sure!" and RF divulges information. I don't know. But I just find it hard to believe that the one time RF actually speaks, it's AH that he gives a quote to. AH. Really?

Look, I'm sure AH is a nice man. I'm sure he reports.....to the best(?) of his ability. And maybe, I'm totally wrong and RF really did give this quote, word for word, to AH. But comparing her story to that of a garage sale just doesn't sit right with me. I get maybe they recorded it and LE is picking and choosing the lies and the truths, maybe figuring out what they can prove with evidence and what they can't. But a garage sale? Was there no other analogy available at the time?

Good thoughts, everyone.

I know we can't always trust AH to repeat things exactly which is why I wrote assuming it's verbatim but yet I have a hard time believing that he completely made this quote up. If he has any self-preservation skill he wouldn't imo, because well, Fields is a lawyer. If he'd paraphrased and expressed it as such he might get away with more misrepresentation but he expressed it as a direct quote and you can get a cutting backlash if you do something like that to a lawyer.

AH just posted this on his site tonite

As for coming clean, her lawyer, Robert Fields, told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday that his client revealed to police everything she knew in detail — the same story she’s telling now — within hours of her drug trafficking arrest, and that they asked her to keep it quiet.
Pretty interesting that LE would tell her to keep quiet, IF that's true.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#more-4374

AH just posted this on his site tonite

Pretty interesting that LE would tell her to keep quiet, IF that's true.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#more-4374

..... so I made it past the first part :dance: and IA, this... if true is very important.

I think if what AH is reporting is true it is very interesting that LE asked her to keep what she told them secret, especially since they are the ones who released the latest tapes.

:waitasec:

Misty Croslin made our day when we heard her plug The Bald Truth in the recent batch of shocking video lock-up tapes released by the St. John’s County Jail, where she’s being held on drug trafficking charges pending a June 6 court date.
-----

Um, yeah. I take anything AH says with a grain of salt. I respect what he's trying to do, but he really should double check some of his 'facts'. It would make him much more believable, imo.

Huh, I missed the "keep it quiet part so I went back for another read.

snip~As for coming clean, her lawyer, Robert Fields, told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday that his client revealed to police everything she knew in detail — the same story she’s telling now — within hours of her drug trafficking arrest, and that they asked her to keep it quiet.~ end

So Misty told them a story with-in hours of her drug trafficking arrest but that is being kept on the down low. Interesting. Wonder if this is the story that Werter claims matches Tommy's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500