2011.02.21: Hailey's Angel's Quit Searching(decision reversed 2011.2.22)

Well, let me cite the report again:

So, that seems pretty clear to me that she felt they were targeting her.

The video itself was not targeting her.
But sure, she does feel uneasy around some of these searchers. They have seen her and Shawn together recently and have discussed that online. WHY SHOULD SHE CARE? If she knows he is innocent what is the problem?

Who cares who they think might be guilty. Does it matter? All they are doing is the heavy grunt work of searching the 'ugly' fields and streams. Should irt matter if they think her bf is the perp?

Those people had been searching the whole time in the fields and ditches and she knew that. She was mad at them for it. Don't understand why she was there.

Didn't she kinda have to go...or tell Klasskids no thanks?

I think this is a sign BD is slipping. Something somehow will make her go so balistic she will spout off some good info. Profilers must be loving this.

I think she should at least show up at each event..and I wish there would be a few back to back if ykwim?

If the video is cronicled, then perhaps one can look to see where BD became upset.
Maybe they were closer than they thought to Hailey.
The lie detector shows that they know where she is, imo oc, so her getting upset is a good sign that somebody got too close.

I would say to Hailey's Angels to go back through the video and find the areas that upset BD the most, and go back and search again, please.
moo

Great Idea.

Also, they should bring the Video to the Texas Rangers and the FBI and have them take a look ... they might just find something !

I am one that has defended Billie several times and I have to say if those quotes are true then they were very insensitive to the searchers. :/ Also I agree with the poster who said that the searches shouldn't care what Billie thinks and that they should just continue searching.

How horrible for her to say those people are hoping Adkins did something to Hailey.

There is a lot of difference in suspecting and hoping.

Those people had been searching the whole time in the fields and ditches and she knew that. She was mad at them for it. Don't understand why she was there.

It was a dinner to show appreciation for all the searchers.
They showed a film of all the searching that has been for Billie' and Clint's daughter, for the last 8 weeks. Billie didn't like the fact that that they were searching in dirty fields and nasty places. she said they were supposed to be searching for a live Hailey.
She evidently has no concept of what has been going on for the last 8 weeks, because she hasn't been bothered to get involved.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

The above comments snipped from Willen#1

BBM
What ugly, ungrateful, unkind comments to make about volunteers who have trudged through ugly fields and waded through ugly creeks to search for Hailey. Beautiful Hailey is probably lying in some ugly, unexposed unforsaken place. How long does BD think she can prompt people to search for a live Hailey. Soon it will be eight weeks since Hailey was seen by DD in her house. Where is Hailey? She is certainly not watching tv while Texas searches. Hours, days, weeks, and now months without a sign, not hopeful, not very hopeful at all.

ETA ~ IMO

Oh that is a great idea. I think she doth protest too much. You should send this search team a note.

ETA: I'm remembering the time Cindy A ran TM out of town. IIRC, that happened to be the weekend he wasn't too far from where Caylee was eventually found. He sank a 10K 4 wheeler in the water and was afraid of destroying evidence. Now I have to wonder about Cindy A running TM out of town because she KNEW they were too close to Caylee.

I 100% AGREE!!! I am in shock at Billie's behavior! Why is she so angry? She should be thankful they have not found a deceased Hailey. I have tried to keep an open mind about Billie but this just SCREAMS Cindy A! Maybe this is why TES has not shown up in CC to help search. TM and his group may have detected the similarities between BD and CA and opted to steer clear.

As for Hailey's Angels, why are they no longer searching? The more Billie protests the more Hailey needs their help!

I have to ask...Are the searchers out searching for Billie's sake or are they searching for Hailey's sake? If they are doing it for Billie, then by all means quit <modsnip>. But, if it is for Hailey then please don't quit! It seems everyone else in her life may have failed her. Please don't fail Hailey and leave her out there in the dirt in the "UGLY FIELDS". If she is out there she needs to be found! To hell with Billie, the more she opens her mouth the more she makes me sick.

MHO...I think she fears Shawn being involved more than she fears Hailey may never be coming home!

They showed a film of all the searching that has been for Billie' and Clint's daughter, for the last 8 weeks. Billie didn't like the fact that that they were searching in dirty fields and nasty places. she said they were supposed to be searching for a live Hailey.
She evidently has no concept of what has been going on for the last 8 weeks, because she hasn't been bothered to get involved.

So I have to ask...what does she think the searching at the landfill was about? Is that where live teenage girls hang out these days?

Exactly, because as Clint has stated, all she has done is sit on her couch and watch tv waiting for Hailey to walk through the door. :banghead:

Speaking of searching for a deceased Hailey, Billies says "We don't want to be associated with that" What an odd choice of words...no, no I bet "they" don't..

She only went because MK and his people went. And then they turned off the tape because she pretended to be too upset to think her poor baby was possibly dead.
But really she was upset because her poor baby boo Shawn was being targeted.

Speaking of searching for a deceased Hailey, Billies says "We don't want to be associated with that" What an odd choice of words...no, no I bet "they" don't..
You said it Pond !

Exactly, because as Clint has stated, all she has done is sit on her couch and watch tv waiting for Hailey to walk through the door. :banghead:
Perhaps Ativan is like amnesia drugs !!

I have defended Billie in the past but have slowly and surely changed my mind .
I also think her actions scream of CIndy A.
Shawn is her Casey.She will defend him no matter what.
I'm still on the fence of whether she is involved or just covering for Shawn.

She just keeps stepping in "it" don't she? She renders me mute. Which is good, I like it here too.

Just where the heck does BD think that search groups actully search????? This is totally ludicrous!

I know, really! Maybe they should be looking at Walmart, or the pharmacy, or the grocery store, or gas stations.

BD doesn't want them to search where they're searching, and for that I wonder why?

Keep throwing those stones Billie, it's really working for you!

:waitasec:

MOO

Mel

That quote by her is so transparent. It makes me so angry I can hardly stand it.

That quote right there shows clearly what her problem with them is. It is not because they are looking in 'dirt' or looking for a dead body---because ALL of the searchers are doing that.

She is angry because those LOCAL volunteers can see what the truth is, and Billie does not like it. Instead, she si going to Dallas with Clint, and she is going to ask for people to keep an eye out for Hailey, a LIVE Hailey.

O.M.G. I have only read the first few comments in this thread and after reading that article, I am beyond livid.

Where does she think that all of the volunteers who joined up with KlaasKids and Lauras Recovery are searching? The mall? The movie theater? Those volunteers are locals too, for pete's sake!

If she has outraged the Hailey's Angels group, you can bet your bottom dollar that she has outraged all the other volunteers who joined up with the national groups to SEARCH FOR HER DAUGHTER.

I am going to sit on my hands and read through the rest of this thread. I hope I can maintain myself.

What a piece of work.

Unbelievable.

wow, just wow.

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."

HAH! She said what everyone on this planet is thinking. The truth will come out -- in the meantime, send the searchers away so you can get on with your life, sitting on your stoopid couch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back