2011.02.23 - Clint Dunn thinks SA is innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a serial use the local dump? Because they have to have some kind of evidence that keeps leading them to the dump. I guess if it was a local serial, but they have not warned parents or anything. I wish PK would hurry up and explain the beefed up security remark. And hasn't he said something like that before? Increased patrol or something?

I think an arrest is close. Yep........that thought makes all the weird crap make sense. I'm hanging on to it. Tightly.

ETA.........everything was quiet, and then the landfill search and now two new articles. Yep, somethings a coming.

Your thoughts. SA or other?

Maybe instead of serving Koolaid in CCity, they are drinking mushroom tea?

~jmo~

If there is some info that the public should know about, they why sensationalize the story and say "more later." Spit it out in a news conference or something of the like so the public can be properly warned... not this "meh, I don't think he did anything..." ~ Film at 11.

Sumpin stinks... like skunk. The good s...

*snipped**

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, talked on camera with KTXS News today and will explain more about why he thinks Adkins is innocent. Hailey was last seen December 27th.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26971451/detail.html

Ok - when and where is he going to explain more? But, to tell ya the truth - I've been saying it wasn't SA from the get go - but that's JMHO.

Maybe instead of serving Koolaid in CCity, they are drinking mushroom tea?

~jmo~

The people at the rally better hang on to their cups or they will be buying it.
I expect to see hundreds of people on a "I support SA campaign".

I don't know, but I want some of what they're using down there. That is some good s...

Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Acting funny and I don't know why
Excuse me while I kiss the sky

I think there's been some friendly persuasion going on. jmo

I sure hope this doesn't mean SA will be joining the parents at any of their planned events

It wouldnt surprise me with this bunch. And I thought CD was the one that had some sense about him. There has to be one heck of a good plan going on . If not these people are losing it.

Would a serial use the local dump? Because they have to have some kind of evidence that keeps leading them to the dump. I guess if it was a local serial, but they have not warned parents or anything. I wish PK would hurry up and explain the beefed up security remark. And hasn't he said something like that before? Increased patrol or something?

As stated up thread, this is getting really bizarre. I'm not ready to discount SA, because he is bizarre, imo. Something is going on because none of the locals are saying much....at all... I thought most serial killers left the victims just as they lay? This is either down right scary or LE is being made a fool.

I'm patiently waiting for Hailey's story to start on that radio show. What will CD's family say now?

Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Acting funny and I don't know why
Excuse me while I kiss the sky

:floorlaugh:we must be smokin something also.........
LOL our brains see all of this so differently than BD/SA/CD

WHAT are they finding???
SERIAL KILLER???? now what the heck do they mean?
I would be scared to death until PK makes this clear!
All children would be in danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member