2011.02.23 - Clint Dunn thinks SA is innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the "bleep" is going on here ? ?

Clint is NOW saying -- 2 months later -- that Shawn is "innocent" ...

Earlier today -- 2 months later -- Billie says that "a stranger abducted Hailey" ...

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Unbelievable ! ! !

Would a serial use the local dump? Because they have to have some kind of evidence that keeps leading them to the dump. I guess if it was a local serial, but they have not warned parents or anything. I wish PK would hurry up and explain the beefed up security remark. And hasn't he said something like that before? Increased patrol or something?

Somer Thompsons killer wasn't a serial but was a local. I think he would have become one.

i may go off my diet and have a beer..........this is nerve wracking.........
poor LE and what they have to deal with!

landfill search
PK says beefing up security..for who & why?
Clint says SA innocent
BD changes story AGAIN!
Grandma/Aunt do blog radio

what is going on......

I wouldn't get to up in arms about the beefed up security. I've read where PK has stated that before. I am about to put my daughter to bed. If no one's found the link by the time I get back, I will search it out. But I am almost certain, I have read his remarks about increased security before.

OMG Last I checked everything was calm left the house to do some work at about 3:00 got home after 6:00 and all h3ll has broke loose. OH Beane I saw that flying pig on the way home. Flew right over my car eating the kool aid laced snow cone

wah, huh, who....

Colorado City is also planning to beef up security at schools, parks and other areas. City Manager Pete Kampfer will talk about their plans.
Is there a killer on the loose?

What the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on in Colorado City?

I was on a couple of FB pages, but had to remove them because I couldn't handle all the rumours. Now this! How am I gonna sleep tonight?

Does this mean SA will be front and center at the rally this weekend, since he's now so innocent? Is Kemper going to remove him as a POI?

:panic::panic:

I'm patiently waiting for Hailey's story to start on that radio show. What will CD's family say now?

Well I wouldn't be suprised if they said they were adopting Shawn Adkins. Just when I think I've heard it all.....

MOO

Mel

Clint told KTXS Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

I commend Clint for having faith in finding Hailey alive - God bless him. It's been heart-wrenching to witness his searches, his tears, his pain, his love for Hailey these past weeks. It is my deepest hope, my brightest wish, my strongest prayer that she is somehow miraculously found alive, as well.

However, I don't understand the bolded text above.

What rumors? It's no rumor that Shawn Adkins was named a POI in Hailey's disappearance on January 12, and then upgraded to a suspect on January 14.

Is Clint rejecting the idea of SA's possible involvement because to accept that means he would have to accept the very real possibility that Hailey will not be found alive?

Clint told KTXS Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

I commend Clint for having faith in finding Hailey alive - God bless him. It's been heart-wrenching to witness his searches, his tears, his pain, his love for Hailey these past weeks. It is my deepest hope, my brightest wish, my strongest prayer that she is somehow miraculously found alive, as well.

However, I don't understand the bolded text above.

What rumors? It's no rumor that Shawn Adkins was named a POI in Hailey's disappearance on January 12, and then upgraded to a suspect on January 14.

Is Clint rejecting the idea of SA's possible involvement because to accept that means he would have to accept the very real possibility that Hailey will not be found alive?

And is it that this upcoming rally has given him perhaps a false sense of hope that Hailey was abducted and someone took her for trafficking?

Also, Wednesday Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTXS that he is researching ways to make the city safer, like security cameras and more lighting near parks and schools.

Not exactly to protect the city from a killer which it was the earlier article left you wondering. I hate the media.

wah, huh, who....

Colorado City is also planning to beef up security at schools, parks and other areas. City Manager Pete Kampfer will talk about their plans.
Is there a killer on the loose?

What the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on in Colorado City?

I was on a couple of FB pages, but had to remove them because I couldn't handle all the rumours. Now this! How am I gonna sleep tonight?

Does this mean SA will be front and center at the rally this weekend, since he's now so innocent? Is Kemper going to remove him as a POI?

:panic::panic:

they are just now doing this? She's been missing since Dec 28th.

did SA pass a poly we don`t know about :waitasec:

Heads up, Clint-- it's no rumor regarding Shawn, he is LE's named POI/Suspect. They believe, given the evidence they have, he harmed and disposed of you daughter. Don't fall for it... it sets you up for another betrayal. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500