2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Present, LOL! I was here all day yesterday but do not post during the hearing. Thank you all for your interesting comments!

Let's get it on!

I have my granddaughter parked in front of Nick Jr( she's 3) made a big ole pot of coffee, got a batch of sausage balls, smelling salts for teh, gave my kid the day off from homeschool and work is (almost) caught up.

You'd think someone would've developed an iphone app for this case by now!
I have to work this morning but I'll be joining y'all this afternoon.

Go SA!

Tried watching with your fav but all I am getting on it is the Daytona Beach pier....????????

Do I need to do something once there?

Same here............

We have our main TV hooked to a computer (media server for movies and NetFlix) Part of me thought about streaming to the big screen. Then I realized I don't want a life sized ICA looking at me in my living room.

Tried watching with your fav but all I am getting on it is the Daytona Beach pier....????????

Do I need to do something once there?

No, it mustn't be up yet on that link, I have the pier too...try wftv if you want to watch now.

I know - sometimes I look at my 3 yr old niece and think of Caylee as they are a similar age, it always makes me a little sad.

My grandson was born the dec after Caylee, i often think of her when he hits certain milestones(first day of pre k, first friend, first school friend party, etc) or sometimes just when he is being the goofy kid he is....it's heartbreaking.

We have our main TV hooked to a computer (media server for movies and NetFlix) Part of me thought about streaming to the big screen. Then I realized I don't want a life sized ICA looking at me in my living room.

We do too, but I was told by the rest of the family that I was too morbid.

Morning all, I am present and accounted for.

:praying: for no crisis to drag me away today from today's live hearing. But I must express my undying gratitude to WFTV for posting yesterday's hearing, so I could catch what I missed.

Anyone know how many more will testify re: the Suppress LE Statements motion?
Lee? Appie?

We do too, but I was told by the rest of the family that I was too morbid.

I have the whole house to myself today. I am enjoying my unbridled passion for being a complete bum today. DH even bought me donuts for breakfast! I am in high cotton today!

Camera panned around. Baez was there lounging back in his seat, no sign of Mason.

I have the whole house to myself today. I am enjoying my unbridled passion for being a complete bum today. DH even bought me donuts for breakfast! I am in high cotton today!

I am sooooooooo green with envy.

How far are you from Austin? I'm on my way...

:crazy:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members