2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can start anytime NOW!!!!!:maddening::fence:

Here! Coffee in hand, hair sticking up - almost 6AM my time - yawn - can't miss it....:seeya:

Was not able to watch yesterday at all. Many thanks to all who posted, I was in stitches during Yuri and JB's 'dance.' Today should be interesting too!

Morning all - loved everyone's comments yesterday, really enjoyed going back to read, especially when not all testimonies were uploaded on wftv.

Here! Coffee in hand, hair sticking up - almost 6AM my time - yawn - can't miss it....:seeya:

I am planning on making another coffee run soon......(have to go downstairs)---I'm also planning on when to take the shower....I'm same time zone!

Is wftv going in and out? I switched to fox...

Checking in--have worky things that will occupy me most of day but will be listening as much as possible and doubtless will have to pop in to share some of the better OMG moments with everyone! Thanks to all who will be following and updating the threads!

:coffeecup: for everyone--last call for potty trips!

Daytona pier is gone...now in the courtroom.

The reflector site (ch 6?) and wftv working fine for me

I should be watching Kathleen Sebelius testifying before a Congressional Committee ,but I'm here : )

Checking in--have worky things that will occupy me most of day but will be listening as much as possible and doubtless will have to pop in to share some of the better OMG moments with everyone! Thanks to all who will be following and updating the threads!

:coffeecup: for everyone--last call for potty trips!

Would you care to comment on the current state of your laundry?

Coffee and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
I was going to go with pizza and Miller lite, but...
So they really want far away from Zanny the Nanny, huh?

What link is that? Fox is staying on the door.

Bet it was the CNN one, I managed to watch it once and can't now due to not being in the right region, but it is a great link with excellent camera angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500