2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor had emergency, just got back. Is it over for today? Or?

I am the only that is still mad that JB got off with a simple "apologize to your friends." tell them you will never do that again, judge". Oh no! not ever again! promise!" I thought this judge was tough as nails? what happened?

No, you're not the only one.

Thanks!!!!
OMG!! :floorlaugh: Photo 12 looks like Mason is about to attach LDB :floorlaugh:

I don't know why, but I like doing these! LOL@ME!

TO EVERYONE who posted March 2, 3 and today!
betterthanks-1.jpg

My finger was hovering the print screen button and I sincerely appreciate every post -- till I get a chance to go back and click!

So .....no motions hearing today I guess. I was just thinking - well that's okay - it's Friday - quarter to two - I can just stay online - post - coast - do a few things and bingo - five and that's it - woohoo!

Then I remembered I am on the West Coast, and it doesn't matter I've been sitting here since 5:30am - it is still only quarter to 11 in the morning! :banghead::banghead:.

Still lots of time to put in a full day's work. Darn, darn darn!!!:maddening: :maddening: :maddening:. Much attitude here? :great:

And maybe forgo the part about how good looking YM is. (Although I totally agree! It doesn't have much bearing on the outcome of the hearing, iykwim.)

With the highest regard for you Beach I must disagree. If we are to sit thru this trial and the Baezisms, I want me some eye candy, and it's in the form of that hard working lawman. It will ease the pain of listening to the defense. Maybe we should take our appreciations to the Yuri thread however.

I for one, appreciate the Eye Candy.

I also wanted to squeeze in one more OT comment ( sorry) I have a kidney stone that is NOT cooperating. Therefore I shall henceforth refer to it as JB.

Yes, I always name my stones.

I am convinced that the manner of Casey's clothes and dress is a ploy to look frumpy and poor. There is no reason she can not appear without a wrinkled up shirt or another jacket ..this make no sense to me at all ...

So .....no motions hearing today I guess. I was just thinking - well that's okay - it's Friday - quarter to two - I can just stay online - post - coast - do a few things and bingo - five and that's it - woohoo!

Then I remembered I am on the West Coast, and it doesn't matter I've been sitting here since 5:30am - it is still only quarter to 11 in the morning! :banghead::banghead:.

Still lots of time to put in a full day's work. Darn, darn darn!!!:maddening: :maddening: :maddening:. Much attitude here? :great:

Oh! so sorry! Wow...you're going to need Jose's Redbull!

I'm kind of glad there is no status hearing...My poor brain is killing me after what we witnessed today! :crazy:

Thanks to everyone for every post! Wonderful group!

We're done for today? Good.

Just want to say I love following the hearings with you guys and enjoy all the different comments and viewpoints.

Come on May!!

Just caught a blip that Nancy Grace is going to be "breaking the Casey Case down" tonight for those of you that are up to it.

Loved, loved, loved all of the slide pictures.
The only one you missed was Casey giving Jose a little knee squeeze at the end for doing a good job on his "I'm sorry".

The rest - PERFECT!!!!

Just caught a blip that Nancy Grace is going to be "breaking the Casey Case down" tonight for those of you that are up to it.

Only if I can run to the liquor store and swallow 5 or 6 tylenol and a xanax.

lol Same thing here in West Bunbury. Don't know about y'all but I think my cat would like to be the center of attention for a little while instead of the computer. There also seems to be a growing infestation of laundry. (Where's Ynot? lolol) But I think a nap is going to win after 3 days of 5am alarms and 15 hours of Esq Baez's theories about Agents of the State, the cage the cage the cage, and handcuffing by burly men. :crazy:

Thank you to everyone for the great coverage and commentary over these last few days.

Catch you later today :)

I'm really discouraged that Baez has been allowed to get away with yet another offense. This is just sad.

So it would appear that this issue relating to the showing cause motion

click to enlarge jb.PNG

Was taken care of by Dorothy Sims via a page ripped from her legal pad.

click to enlarge sims.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member