2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the defense was going to be talking to Logan first thing this AM...it was their resp. to arrange for the link set up. JB was too busy giving IS interviews to do his job???

I have not seen Baez this morning. I thought I saw Cindy walk in just before the judge but the camera didn't pan to her face so I can't be sure.

Hey do you guys notice the volume on the WESH feed being incredibly low? Is that just me?

did anyone see JB or CM yet?

Okay...they don't make copies to share, don't file motions on time.....can't notify HHJP or court of what they need? These are the best????? Makes no sense.....I don't blame HHJP ---- what a waste..this should have been done --- also keeping in mind this is the "expert" that really isn't an "expert" in this field????? REALLY????????????:maddening:

You're fine. Don't stress over it. The main difference is this one won't remain open all.day.long and limiting the trivial chatter about personal disdain for players, etc...

We'll all work together and figure this out.

:blowkiss: YT Beach. It's so awful to be in this electronic equipment challenged head! Appreciate your patience.

I'm gonna call it. This won't get finished today. As my husband is saying, where else can you mess up on your job like this? Really now...?

Prolly should open the 'side bar' thread.

:wave: good morning Websleuths~!

You're fine. Don't stress over it. The main difference is this one won't remain open all.day.long and limiting the trivial chatter about personal disdain for players, etc...

We'll all work together and figure this out.

God love ya, Beachy, you do a great job! I have begun to realize that I find it quite difficult to say very much about the DT at all without experiencing disdain. I promise to be a good girl today however!

They should have chosen to start at 8:30 this morning. JP was not very happy and I am sure this will reflect his mood for the rest of today.

Baez and Chaney must have forgotten about court this morning:waitasec:

I'm gonna call it. This won't get finished today. As my husband is saying, where else can you mess up on you job like this? Really now...?

Prolly should open the 'side bar' thread.

:wave: good morning Websleuths~!

keep in mind this isn't their first rodeo.....:truce:

Kc looks......sad?? idk something is off about her today. she keeps sighing very hard and sniffling up as if she had been crying or has a cold.

IMO KC appears as a 15 y/o boy in this outfit. Relevent because it is a CLEAR departure from her "at the time of the crime" look.

View attachment 14385

It looks like they were trying to give her a collegiate look. That would work had she actually gone to college. And it's more messy than collegiate. Maybe they wanted people to think she's more relaxed? A rather odd look for her today.

I think I saw a moment of JB with his blackberry....

I thought that was him too, for a sec - But it was someone whose name I don't know. Chunky guy, dark hair.....The guy who was thwarted by traffic? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB