2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the hearing started this morning also. I had to work until noon and though I had missed it. Oh Happy Day!!!!!!

Do you guys think InSession will extend it's coverage once the trial begins? Right now they cut off the hearings at 3pm est. Just wondering because I'm not

able to watch on my laptop during the day and I don't want to miss anything!

George and Cindy Anthony failed in their attempt to get Padilla to cancel a memorial for Caylee. (11/10/08)

Nov 11, 2008 ... In the midst of a dive search that bounty hunter Padilla's crew was doing Cindy and George Anthony came out to confront Leonard Padilla. ...

Not sure which one it is.

It's the memorial Zoey. Clothing matches. :) I was confused also.

Do you guys think InSession will extend it's coverage once the trial begins? Right now they cut off the hearings at 3pm est. Just wondering because I'm not

able to watch on my laptop during the day and I don't want to miss anything!

I have never known them to go past 3 pm. But who knows...

Hearing starts 6.30pm here in the UK , yay thats quite a respectable time for my first bacardi and coke, Friday too so fish n chips from the local chippy means no cooking!.

So these two guys wearing ski masks walk into a bar and - oh, the hearing is about to start.

Hearing starts 6.30pm here in the UK , yay thats quite a respectable time for my first bacardi and coke, Friday too so fish n chips from the local chippy means no cooking!.

What time should we be there?:crazy:

I'm in the UK too! hooray for the "1.30" hearings, they dont affect everything else!

Some brunch-y "horse doovers" while we all get ready! (ETA: GennyMac--we always seem to run out of champagne. And vodka. When the hearings start at 9 a.m., you should see the raised eyebrows they give me when I go through the checkout line...)

hordouvres.jpg

http://www.thecovebanquets.com/images/pages/hordouvres.jpg

Don't mind if I do. But I don't want to fill up on the "crazy on toast" hors d'oeuvres. I'm having lunch with sane people later.

KC enters and immediately gets my ire up by giving CM a VERY familiar squeeze at the waist... She's in collared striped shirt and grey pants, much more business casual today.

Parties are in court and waiting on Judge Perry to arrive.

Get ready to cyber-shuffle over to the hearing thread. Don't want the door to hit ya when it closes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther