2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because I don't think Baez got his way, and even if he did it doesn't matter to me as long as the trial starts on time.

I think it's because this hearing had a this is it feeling. The trial is thisclose.

Even KC was different today, imo. She looks truly scared --itless.
...and something really big happened yesterday at that depo...and Casey I'm sure was told.

...and something really big happened yesterday at that depo...and Casey I'm sure was told.

I posted this elsewhere, but I tend to think that the DT tried this little "back door" move and it backfired BIG TIME on them. I think when the State took the depositions, stuff started coming out that the DT did not want out there. Hence, once again, JB is saying "no fair Judge, do over"....in other words, just forget we even wanted these experts in because we had no idea you would let the state examine them.

Do you guys think InSession will extend it's coverage once the trial begins? Right now they cut off the hearings at 3pm est. Just wondering because I'm not
able to watch on my laptop during the day and I don't want to miss anything!

I was wondering the same thing ... but InSession is soooo PRO-Casey and pro-Anthony Family that I do not want to watch the Trial on InSession.

Does anyone know if the Trial will be shown in its "entirety" on a TV cable channel or satellite channel for those of us who are not local and want to watch it on TV ?

TIA!

Has anyone posted Youtube video of the hearing yet?
I missed the last half of the hearing...

Coulda been a sidebar to let them know that JAC will only pay for JB and CM to stay in a Super-8 Motel :floorlaugh:

TotallyO, I love your avatar. Tell me the story behind it!

I was just looking through some old Photobucket pics and saw this one and saved it. I love it. It was when LP was at Blanchard Park and the A's heard he was planning a memorial for Caylee. CA and GA showed up and CA (as usual) went nutzoid. Just one of her many shining moments captured for all the world to see. 4 ever...and ever.

I was just looking through some old Photobucket pics and saw this one and saved it. I love it. It was when LP was at Blanchard Park and the A's heard he was planning a memorial for Caylee. CA and GA showed up and CA (as usual) went nutzoid. Just one of her many shining moments captured for all the world to see. 4 ever...and ever.

She knew all the cameras were there, that's what she loves, chucking her weight around in public.

Do you guys think InSession will extend it's coverage once the trial begins? Right now they cut off the hearings at 3pm est. Just wondering because I'm not

able to watch on my laptop during the day and I don't want to miss anything!

I'm glad somebody else is worried about this! I am not supposed to live stream at work. I cheat sometimes. But I know I cannot LS everyday for 2 months! So........I am thinking about either buying an IPad or upgrading to a fancy smancy phone. But I don't know if either "media packages" will actually allow that much "media use", i.e., live streaming 8 hours a day for 2 months!

Help. Suggestions anyone?

ETA: I feel like a complete nut going into my local TMobile store and asking "can I live stream a trial for 8 hours a day?"

TO, as interesting as CA is to me in that picture, what really speaks volumes is GA's body language... Like a demoralized recruit being dressed down by their drill sergeant.

I am never let down by JB's runaway mouth. When trying to get the Fusion pic tossed he blurted out his reason as irrelevant as "the murder had already happened."
Only afterwards did he say alleged.

I am never let down by JB's runaway mouth. When trying to get the Fusion pic tossed he blurted out his reason as irrelevant as "the murder had already happened."

Didn't he say "crime"?

At the time I thought, oops, big mistake Baez. The SA's caught it as well, Baez then repeated that thought a couple of mins later.

Well dayum, there goes his 'accident' option right out the window. :floorlaugh:

I'm glad somebody else is worried about this! I am not supposed to live stream at work. I cheat sometimes. But I know I cannot LS everyday for 2 months! So........I am thinking about either buying an IPad or upgrading to a fancy smancy phone. But I don't know if either "media packages" will actually allow that much "media use", i.e., live streaming 8 hours a day for 2 months!

Help. Suggestions anyone?

ETA: I feel like a complete nut going into my local TMobile store and asking "can I live stream a trial for 8 hours a day?"

I am seriously considering getting that thing that records your programs through the satellite system or cable system, and you can watch the show anytime you want to -- like when you get home from work or on the weekend.

I am not very "techy" and I do not know what these recording programs are called ... so maybe someone else knows the name ... I guess it is something like "tibo" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member