2011.04.27 - Day three of the trial -LE interview with Barlow

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I wonder what he meant by that?

Does anyone remember in any of the interviews that someone told about how Chris was treated at work...a story about him falling asleep on the floor of Meyers plane and Meyers throwing a shoe at him to wake him to get her water?

Chris was in a trap that it was the best job he probably would ever have..but I bet he enjoyed writing those threat notes to be able to vent at the Ministry too.

I think he had lots of anger at a lot of people. Bet Daddy Pastor wanted him to stay in that job too for his OWN purposes...a connection with the "Star" ministry in the area.

ChrisHayesTV Chris Hayes
#Colemantrial suspect confirms he used ministry phone to 'sext' but 'didn't know it was an affair.'

colemantrial suspect said talk of divorcing wife was 'just something he told Tara.' About midway through taped police interview.

Does anyone remember in any of the interviews that someone told about how Chris was treated at work...a story about him falling asleep on the floor of Meyers plane and Meyers throwing a shoe at him to wake him to get her water?

Chris was in a trap that it was the best job he probably would ever have..but I bet he enjoyed writing those threat notes to be able to vent at the Ministry too.

I think he had lots of anger at a lot of people. Bet Daddy Pastor wanted him to stay in that job too for his OWN purposes...a connection with the "Star" ministry in the area.

IIRC it was in Kathy LaPlante's statement, she said that Sheri told her that CC told her that he would sleep on the floor of the plane on these trips and JM would wake him by tossing her empty water bottles at him so he would get her a fresh bottle.

I believe not one word that comes out of that man's mouth, FWIW.

These tapes are horrifying, even via Twitter.

Chris Coleman told police he was just friends with the woman he has now admitted was his mistress.

Jurors on Wednesday morning saw more of the police video taken the day Coleman's wife and sons were found murdered. He tells Columbia Police detective Justin Barlow and Illinois State Police Sgt. Dave Bivens that he had some marital problems in December or January. He said they were “communication” problems with his wife, Sheri Coleman.

The police come back later and Coleman says he's been talking a lot lately to Tara Lintz. Lintz was his wife's best friend when they went to high school in Florida and remains her No. 1 friend on My Space.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/27/1686492/jurors-seeing-more-of-colemans.html#ixzz1KkK8AhYs

ChrisHayesTV Chris Hayes
#Colemantrial suspect confirms he used ministry phone to 'sext' but 'didn't know it was an affair.'

Oh PUHLEEZE!!! He really does think everyone is stupid, doesn't he?

Poor Sheri, she deserved SO much more!

colemantrial suspect said talk of divorcing wife was 'just something he told Tara.' About midway through taped police interview.

Is that so? So why did he bring Tara to St. Louis to house hunt, and why did they order Wedding Invitations?

I know tweets are short but would love to hear more from Nick and others about how CC is reacting to his lies and evasions being played on a video screen in the courtroom.

Per Stellas post above, number 16... WOW...

I wonder what the possibilities are that Coleman didn't know that Barlow (the neighbor across the street) was an officer when he first approached him about the so-called threatening letters in the mailbox?

This article...

>>Jurors watched a tape of Coleman being questioned by the Columbia police detective. Detective Justin Barlow asked Coleman if he and his wife Sheri had fought the night before the murders, and Coleman said, "she fell asleep in my arms on the couch..." and then started to cry as he said, "If only I'd been there," talking about the morning of the murders.<<

I hope in the closing arguments that the Prosecutor plays that little portion of the video, the one that has Chris saying, "If only I'd been there..." and then looks at the jury, gets their attention, points to Chris, and says, "That man, the one over there, the one in the video I just showed you, the one that just said, 'If only I'd been there...'" -- members of the jury, it is BECAUSE HE WAS THERE that Sheri, Gavin and Garrett are dead! There is no "if only I'd been there" -- HE WAS THERE -- he murdered them.

Reiterating, from the same article:
>>It was revealed during testimony that Sheri had two black eyes. Dr. Baden said it was not from strangulation, but direct trauma.<<

Not one black eye, two and from blunt trauma.

Reiterating the important point that Stella made, from the article which states of Barlow's video and the Coleman interogation:
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=256341

>>The tape shows him driving forward out of his driveway at 5:43 a.m.

In the taped interview, Coleman told investigators he remembered slowing as he backed out of the driveway to wait for a dark colored car to pass that he didn't recognize. No car was seen on the tape shown to the jury.<<

COLEMAN OVERTLY LIED TO CREATE SUSPICION, CAUGHT ON VIDEOS: Chris said he went out backward, there was an unrecognized car passing by, he slowed for the car. The truth, he went out forward, he did not slow for any unrecognized car because there was no car at all.

This article, a different one says:

>>Coleman mentions Tara Lintz as a friend, but only says they talked a lot.<<

COLEMAN OVERTLY LIED TO AVOID SUSPICION, CAUGHT ON VIDEOS: Coleman said he was friends with Tara, but only that they talked alot. The videos will show they also showed videos alot, that they texted alot, and Tara will say they were intimate

Per the police interview...
>>Police then asked Coleman about marks on his arms. He said they were from an ambulance gurney.<<

COLEMAN OVERTLY LIED TO AVOID SUSPICION, CAUGHT BY THE EYE'S OF A WITNESS: The police chaplain "saw" marks on Chris' arms when he was placed in the ambulance, he asked about them. Chris "then" banged his arms on the gurney. The marks were THERE before the banging on the gurney. Would we call these a "sign of a struggle."

In this article, Chris cops that some of the injuries were from days before..

>>Bivens then re-asked Coleman about the marks on his arms, which he said some came from punching a hospital gurney, and others days before.<<

This article:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_27a4bf92-70cb-11e0-b267-001a4bcf6878.html

COLEMAN OVERTLY LIED TO AVOID SUSPICION, CAUGHT BY THE EYE'S OF A WITNESS, VIDEO AND RECEIPTS: The above article mentions Chris saying Tara and he were only friends and talked only, it then goes into a littany of proofs that he was not just talking, but video'ing with Tara, that he went to Hawaii with her, that he was using his credit card to pay her bills. Chris said they got together a couple of times but that he wouldn't call it an affair, and that the behavior began in March or February. There is absolute proof that it began in November.

Oh...and this statement from the article:

>>Barlow said Coleman was sending Lintz "naked pictures" of himself. And that Joyce Meyer's husband, Dave, told them the ministry told him to stop the affair.<<

If it is true that Barlow "knew" that Dave had said, "stop the affair" and this wasn't just a move to try to get Chris to confess, CHRIS KNEW that he was playing with fire with his job. What employee, when warned to stop breaking a work rule is not at risk of losing their job. The onus of their behavior is "on them." If you don't want your job here because you are not allowed to have known affairs when working here, then quit your job. My husband's ex-employer put his foot down on employees having affairs with other employees, this ex-employer was NOT a minister, and not a man of integrity, but this was a company rule.

Wow, this guy is a bold, brash liar...only when confronted with the evidence...so CC, is having sex with your mistress considered an affair, you monster...

http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/27/1686492/jurors-seeing-more-of-colemans.html#ixzz1KkKdKCJl

Chris Coleman told police he was just friends with the woman, but after they confronted him with naked pictures he sent of himself from a Joyce Meyer Ministries cell phone he admitted having sex with her.

He also said he got a personal cell phone after his affair was discovered by the ministry.

"Coleman explains that the affair started after a Joyce Meyer conference in Tampa, Fla., that March or February."

Interesting that he lies about the start of the affair. Probably because it coincides with the start of the threats.

"Coleman explains that the affair started after a Joyce Meyer conference in Tampa, Fla., that March or February."

Interesting that he lies about the start of the affair. Probably because it coincides with the start of the threats.

I may be remembering wrong here--didn't the first threat happen on Nov. 14, 9 days after what Tara refers to as their "anniversary" date? (Pardon me while I :sick:)

I would like to see the tapes of his questioning. But, once this is over, I don't think I will probably have the stomach for it. He says that he was just telling the girlfriend that he was getting a divorce but didn't really mean it. He got himself in a pickle and didn't think he would have to go through with it, imo. Then panicked and look where that got him. What a piece of S***!

I wonder if in the texting it shows if the girlfriend was OK with having the boys or if she wasn't. Hm.

I may be remembering wrong here--didn't the first threat happen on Nov. 14, 9 days after what Tara refers to as their "anniversary" date? (Pardon me while I :sick:)

Joyce Meyer was in Tampa November 6 - 8th in 2008... that's when the sexual aspect of the affair supposedly began. Who knows when the communication/emotional aspect began.

http://simplydivinechristmas.blogspot.com/2008/02/joyce-meyers-ministries-announces.html

Her 2009 schedule is here, but only lists the international trips & dates... I haven't found the US schedule.

ETA: She was in Orlando February 19-21st, 2009
http://jmmpartners.blogspot.com/2009/01/joyce-meyer-2009-orlando-fl-conference.html

Chris Coleman told police he was just friends with the woman, but after they confronted him with naked pictures he sent of himself from a Joyce Meyer Ministries cell phone he admitted having sex with her.

He also said he got a personal cell phone after his affair was discovered by the ministry.

snip

Later in the interrogation the investigators confront Coleman with the naked photos of himself that were sent to Lintz from the ministry phone. He said he was confronted about the affair by Danny Meyer, televangelist Joyce Meyer's son. After that Coleman said he got a personal cell phone.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/27/1686492/jurors-seeing-more-of-colemans.html#ixzz1KkbgB170

Did the Ministry know before Lintz went on Ministry trips with him?

snip

Later in the interrogation the investigators confront Coleman with the naked photos of himself that were sent to Lintz from the ministry phone. He said he was confronted about the affair by Danny Meyer, televangelist Joyce Meyer's son. After that Coleman said he got a personal cell phone.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/27/1686492/jurors-seeing-more-of-colemans.html#ixzz1KkbgB170

Did the Ministry know before Lintz went on Ministry trips with him?

And This: "Barlow says Coleman was sending Lintz "naked pictures" of himself. Barlow also says that the husband of televangelist Joyce Meyer, whose ministry employed Coleman as a bodyguard, told him to stop the affair."

So both JM's son and husband knew about the affair. I reassert that JMM bears a measure of culpability. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500