2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the delay!!??!! Lets get this show on the road.

Is there a reason we have 2 hearing threads? :waitasec:

Is there a reason we have 2 hearing threads? :waitasec:

This one is for chatter...will close when hearing starts--the other is for the actual hearing...hope that helps....

Say it with me, everyone - Casey's LAST status hearing!!!! I can't believe this day has FINALLY come!

Good Morning WSers!

On the menu today:

• Status hearing to tie up all the loose ends hanging out there before voir dire begins ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! :woohoo: Can you guys believe we are only a week away?!? :great:
  • Media motion to intervene and for reconsideration of implementation and enforcement of confidentiality agreement
  • Will HHJP rule on the final Frye issue - the odor analysis/Body Farm motion?
  • Will he let the Anthonys know if he is going to grant their request to be excused from the rules of sequestration?
img-1988.jpg

'Beach,
You're so kind to supply such a huge buffet. I think I'll be happy to serve myself a large plate of scrambled (not Fryed) Anthony requests with a couple of hot cups of confidentiality agreements. Yum, yum. Thank you! :D

Camera is live. Looks empty so far.

Say it with me, everyone - Casey's LAST status hearing!!!! I can't believe this day has FINALLY come!

Wonder if jb is pinching himself????? :loser: (still can't believe he said that one over beng invovled in this):banghead:

Which thread are we supposed to be on, Patty's or this one? And Zoey, I'm having to pinch myself! I still can't believe it!

Casey's LAST status hearing! :great::great::great:

:justice:

No audio yet...correct?

And I notice there are no mics on defense table?

Sidebar closing until court recesses. Grab your things and mosey on over to the hearing thread. :)

I could use a drink after that! Too bad it has to be a virtual drink since I'm at work. LOL.

All I know is that the media needs to invoke common sense. There will be no SCOOPING! Get over it, and sign the agreement! :crazy:

A :toastred: to His Honor Chief Justice Belvin Perry! That was some awesome judging today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back