2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't know what I would do if this got continued. It would not be pretty and my family would not want to be around me.

well...i wouldnt have wasted my time watching this chick squirm under perrys thumb if i would have known that would be it! i knew within the first ten minutes he was going to deny.

Jean C. on IS stating ICA broke out in tears when JP stated she has a right to a fair trial.

They are going to wrap up the coverage because the Dr. Conrad Murray hearing will be starting at 8:30 CA time.

I need some help here, I SWEAR that both the pros and dt were to be told the location today so they would have time to appeal. I really think that was what the jury room was about and why it was sealed.

Sure wish I could have heard what they said when they came back.

OT: CNN reporting Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Do you think they went to lunch while waiting for Cindy's attorney to show up? Shouldn't he have been there waiting to see if His Honor had read the nearly 100-page novel he submitted?

That was a spectacular summation he gave before he ruled. Asking JB if he agreed with the media lawyer's position? Brilliant. What could JB say except no?

Does anyone recall when HHJP stated when he would notify attorneys of location for jury selection? Was it one week prior?

Wonder if THAT was what was being discussed and why conversation was sealed?

Does anyone recall when HHJP stated when he would notify attorneys of location for jury selection? Was it one week prior?

Yes, he originally told them that ONE person on the team would know a week ahead of time. That's when JA got anxious about letting his family know and HHJP told him he had a cellphone what else did he need?

Maybe Casey was ready to enter a plea and was told NO by the prosecution!!!

That's what I've asked 3 times. I SWORE it was supposed to be May 2nd. <shrug>

I can't find any links yet but I'm looking.

I believe that is correct - at least as to the timing for notifying the attys - what was said in the jury room I cannot speak to, but it would make sense that this was the topic and the reason for sealing it.

That was a spectacular summation he gave before he ruled. Asking JB if he agreed with the media lawyer's position? Brilliant. What could JB say except no?

He also asked the SA if they had any input, and I was surprised when they said No..

But HHJP had also said he would only tell one attorney from each side where they were going, so I don't believe that is what was discussed in the jury room.

I read this morning on the Orlando Sentinal site, that one person from each side would be told today. That article isn't there anymore now. :waitasec:

Judge Perry was angry from the time he entered the courtroom. Everyone at the defense table looked like they had their jets cooled. They all looked very somber as if they knew that all is lost. And I think they are right. When I first saw Cindy shaking, I thought perhaps she had Parkinson's disease. Reality has settled over the Anthony's.

The media needs to quit driving this trial. This judge doesn't take kindly to being followed. The only other option left to him was to ban the media from the courtroom. But like he said a few weeks ago, there would be a motion entered within 48 hours to allow them in. This man is very capable, but he is up against huge odds with the technology that is in place today. I hope that if he sequesters the Anthony's, that they will have to give up any Blackberries, etc so that they cannot hear any testimony or get any text messages as to what testimony is being given. We are witnessing a completely new tone in that courtroom today. That would be the fair thing to do to any witnesses that have not yet testified.

From his irritated tone this am I suspect the meeting is to tell them the cat is out of the bag and the Jury will come from the W Palm Beach area. That would account for his anger at the media Attorney.

Judge Perry was angry from the time he entered the courtroom. Everyone at the defense table looked like they had their jets cooled. They all looked very somber as if they knew that all is lost. And I think they are right. When I first saw Cindy shaking, I thought perhaps she had Parkinson's disease. Reality has settled over the Anthony's.

The media needs to quit driving this trial. This judge doesn't take kindly to being followed. The only other option left to him was to ban the media from the courtroom. But like he said a few weeks ago, there would be a motion entered within 48 hours to allow them in. This man is very capable, but he is up against huge odds with the technology that is in place today. I hope that if he sequesters the Anthony's, that they will have to give up any Blackberries, etc so that they cannot hear any testimony or get any text messages as to what testimony is being given. We are witnessing a completely new tone in that courtroom today. That would be the fair thing to do to any witnesses that have not yet testified.

Other posters who have been in the courtroom at previous hearings have posted that CA has been shaking long before today - at least at the three hearings they have noted that when you see her close up, she trembles throughout the hearings. Now that we are closer, she obviously cannot control how much fear she is feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda