2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend in the courthouse says she will let me know the minute she hears anything anf obviously I will pass that along to you all.

ChrisPilcic Chris Pilcic
@ChrisHayesTV @FOX2now Jury in #colemantrial going home for night.
1 minute ago

I only started posting today, but I've been following you all since about a month or so after the murders....this is very surreal.

I'm really glad you joined us! I can't imagine being on the outside looking in. It's almost like we're in a circle holdin' hands or something.

Jury going home for the night, was just reported on the news.

Justice will be coming for you tomorrow Sheri, Garett and Gavin.. on the anniversary!
God bless you!

This is the first case I've followed since Day One, and Sheri, Garrett and Gavin led me to WS. It will be surreal to hear a verdict... Is everyone feeling kind of teary?

Me too! That morning was just unbelievably sad watching the live coverage. I had been on the Caylee forum just a little bit, read more than contribute... but it's been a heart wrenching two years. And now here we are... impatiently awaiting. Please let this come back soon... GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!!

ACK done for the night for deliberations, back tomorrow at 10AM

:(

@ChrisPilcic
Chris Pilcic

Sphew... Okay, the jury will sleep on it.

They want to make sure they have "deliberated" and made the right decision.

Who will be able to sleep tonight? I guess I'll get off here and get some work done, cause I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

ChrisPilcic Chris Pilcic
1 minute ago

NO!!! I'll be on the road traveling all day tomorrow....no internet access in the car. But I'm traveling back to the So. IL area for a visit at home, hopefully the closer we get we can find a radio station or something? Grrr.....come on, jury!

I'm going to open a new thread for the verdict watch and result. Go ahead and post here or there and we'll close this one later.

:eek: I didn't think of that! I'll be in a barn working for a few hours with no internet access tomorrow!

:anguish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members