2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you all, borrow a blackberry or iphone or something!
How will I do this without you tomorrow?

I will be here....would of been more this week but my son is moving closer. So off and on all week we have had 4 of the grandkids (all 3 and under) - so very tiring week but enjoying it.

gregjonssonpd: Coleman jurors won't be sequestered; they're going home (Perry County, Illinois) tonight. #colemantrial
39 seconds ago from web

Is that unique for a case like this? Heading back to Pinckneyville instead of being sequestered?

We jump in the car at 10am EST tomorrow....won't be done driving for 8 hours (without factoring in the extra time our 19 month old will add) .... hoping to be back home in IL around 6pm CST. And if there is no verdict by THEN, I might have to hop right back in the car and head for Waterloo!! lol

Welcome back to the wonderful state and if needed we could all meet up in Waterloo to find out what is going on.

gregjonssonpd: Coleman jurors won't be sequestered; they're going home (Perry County, Illinois) tonight. #colemantrial
39 seconds ago from web

Is that unique for a case like this? Heading back to Pinckneyville instead of being sequestered?

Weird - doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I remember in the Scott Peterson case the jurors went home, then came back in the next morning and immediately had a verdict. Of course, they were sequestered. I hope we have an early verdict.

)&^%($)&%()$()!!!

That's all I can say right now. If they come back with a guilty verdict tomorrow, it will turn justice into poetic justice, don't you think? I'm comfortable with that!

I'll be here in spirit! :)

So far I've been getting away with reading here while at work, however haven't attempted to log-in and post.........hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to. :couch:

I've peeked in here during work to see what's going on also! But if I'm in that barn, it won't be very easy to do! :lol:

I saw looking around in this forum tonight. He was our mod when the case started. :hug:

Just some WS trivia to reflect on this evening. :)

I saw looking around in this forum tonight. He was our mod when the case started. :hug:

Just some WS trivia to reflect on this evening. :)

Oh my gosh... I had forgotten he was hanging around here with us. He had some very memorable things to add :)

The license plate says "PstrVet" ... Pastor's Corvette...and the Mrs. Pastor has a tanning bed in her house...I remember Jen (Brad's wife) saying she went there to tan regularly.

And I have been totally creeping on their facebook walls!! They just keep asking for prayer. One mentioned ... "For those of u following the Coleman trial, we need to pray for Pastors Ron and Connie and their families. Remember, they are not the ones on trial!!!"

Another Coleman family member replied "Thank you (Name withheld)....makes me so upset when people say mean things about them!"

Wow, Pastor Daddy drives a vette with vanity plates? Correct me if I'm wrong but werent they scrambling to fund CC lawyers in the beginning? Didnt they ask for donations at the church for Chris's defense fund? Why didnt the pastor sell his car? I really loathe this family.

Hey there !

We're sweating bullets while hoping for another good jury decision...

You know the kind, one like Scott Peterson got in terms of the big G!

:rocker:

fox2 live now from the courthouse & the coleman home

Wow, Pastor Daddy drives a vette with vanity plates? Correct me if I'm wrong but werent they scrambling to fund CC lawyers in the beginning? Didnt they ask for donations at the church for Chris's defense fund? Why didnt the pastor sell his car? I really loathe this family.

Yep, a vette with vanity plates....emphasis on the VANITY! Mind you, that was 7-8 years ago while I was still living in So. IL, and since that time the church has only grown (in terms of people and $$) - in fact, I heard that since the murders 2 years ago, it's gotten even more popular. :banghead:

New thread to see us through the verdict: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135220"]The jury - deliberation and verdict - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike