2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they want to be symbolic and have the sentence tomorrow? Can't imagine they'd delay for any reason, i'd want to get it over with....must be a holdout or two....

Chris gets to sleep for another night thinking he will get away with this.

I wonder if they are doing that on purpose?

that is my thoughts also...........right on the anniversary!
So CC and others will never forget 3 innocents lives taken way to soon
by evil.

I leave in the morning for an hour and then in the afternoon for the entire evening. Hopefully, we can all post links so that whoever isn't around can catch up later!

How disappointing! Saying extra prayers tonight that the jurors hearts, minds & common sense be there guide and return the only just verdict in this case tomorrow.

Sheri, Garett & Gavin... we've never forgotten you and will see this through. Rest in peace tonight knowing that we're close!

Time for prayers and some work, and to catch up on some sleep, no sleep last night and no rest today...but wasn't sleepy with all you'se guys around :)

at 10 am I will be watching my granddaughter singing at grandparents visitation day.
Thanking GOD that I have a beautiful family.

I kind of wanted the verdict to take place tomorrow, but her poor friends and family have been through enough. Tonight is going to be the longest night ever for them!

@CaseyNolen
Casey Nolen
"murderer!" a bystander yells at Coleman as he leaves courthouse. No decision yet in #colemantrial jury back @ 10 am twitpic.com/4tgnzd

Wasn't me, I swear :)

Now you all, borrow a blackberry or iphone or something!
How will I do this without you tomorrow?

Blackberrys and WS = recipe for frustration (though tomorrow I will probably resort to it)...

at 10 am I will be watching my granddaughter singing at grandparents visitation day.
Thanking GOD that I have a beautiful family.

awww enjoy your concert put on by them. I can't wait for that.....my oldest is 3 and we have #6 on the way in October.

We jump in the car at 10am EST tomorrow....won't be done driving for 8 hours (without factoring in the extra time our 19 month old will add) .... hoping to be back home in IL around 6pm CST. And if there is no verdict by THEN, I might have to hop right back in the car and head for Waterloo!! lol

SP's jury did this. They needed to sleep and come back with verdict. So we also must wait. Pray it's tomorrow:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther