2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears she was advising of something.. maybe another occurence at lunchtime.

Whew...found you all. I missed the am session, read part of the thread and here is what I got.

1. Only one juror has been questioned (for two hours???)
2. JB pre-trying his case to this ONE juror
3. We're gonna be here until the cows come home with 37+ threads, one for each
prospective juror...

Is that all? Oh, wait...Not everyone in the state of FLA knows JB...blow to his ego :)

Sound's back on (at least at CNN Live)

So how many jurors will we go through during this session? I'm going to go with....1.

That woman makes me feel really uncomfortable? The one with the husband on death row. She gets way too close to Casey... it is almost invasive... and I would say something else, but I don't want to get a TO. Something is really off with this woman though?

Again with the mic. Someone please advise HHJP to turn the mic towards himself!

That woman makes me feel really uncomfortable? The one with the husband on death row. She gets way too close to Casey... it is almost invasive... and I would say something else, but I don't want to get a TO. Something is really off with this woman though?

huh? the heavyset woman in the red jacket? rosalie bolin? her husband is on death row? link please? i would love to see who she is

thanks!

Um, I'm pretty libertine, but I'd wear a modesty panel if that outfit was the nicest thing I had to wear for court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther