2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP again going over mitigating circumstances and using general categories vs. specifics

IMO the lady w/the black shirt with her *advertiser censored* hanging out was a pot juror she seemed to be telling them about some situation... she said "i turned around and walked out" with a hand motion...thats all I got.

i saw her sit a few rows behind SA side

HHJP letting AF know that only SOME things should be discussed at this point of things but some are case specific/case facts and she needs to be very aware of this.

Judge saying the mitigating factors were case sepcific and fact specific and looks like they can't use them for jury selection?

That woman makes me feel really uncomfortable? The one with the husband on death row. She gets way too close to Casey... it is almost invasive... and I would say something else, but I don't want to get a TO. Something is really off with this woman though?

She sits way too close to her, and appears overly interested in every little word KC says. She's overdoing it IMO, and it doesn't work in the DT's favor.

It's entirely possible that she didn't realize we could see all the way under her ummmmmm fold.

I have this great double sided dress tape that will work in that situation.

Crack down on 'em, Judge!

Judge told them to send their runners out to get them some sandwiches. I hope he holds them to that with the degree of questioning they are going to.

huh? the heavyset woman in the red jacket? rosalie bolin? her husband is on death row? link please? i would love to see who she is

thanks!
Info here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135955"]Rosalie Bolin - What is her role? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Are they going to continue with the same guy from this AM?

I'm confused. weik? I've been reading about the morning session as I missed it. Is Jury selection meant to be to expose the prospective jurors to all the factors of the case? I thought it was supposed to be about the attitudes and beliefs of that person in general. :waitasec:

IMO ~ The rate they're going, the juror will run for the hills!

No need for the hearing in the morning!! :floorlaugh:

Same juror up.

If nothing else, he got his 15 min of fame.

huh? the heavyset woman in the red jacket? rosalie bolin? her husband is on death row? link please? i would love to see who she is

thanks!

Here you go! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135955"]Rosalie Bolin - What is her role? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner