2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror's opinion is that she is guilty. He believes he can put aside his opinions and base his verdict on what's presented to him by the Court. No hesitation.

Aside: KC taking notes, keeping a straight face, paying attention.

He thinks he can put his opinion that she is guilty aside? Is that what he said?

Juror # 3158
Juror heard about the case in 2008 and recently heard about it when the case was to come over here, heard co-workers discussing the case, opinions from them "she was guilty", he thinks she is guilty, can put that aside

(specifically) no remorse,how baby was discarded, doesn't remember details, just his opinion that there was no remorse

ICA is such an obvious faker with all of her "note-taking"!

PT. juror has heard about the case back in 08' on tv and recently when they moved jury selection to P. county

Has heard other ppl talk about the case a lot of them thought that she's guilty

PT juror thinks she's Guilty!
Thinks he can lay his feelings aside

I'm so blessed to have a fast flying broomstick, as I made it over to this thread quickly lol

allrighty, let me get in where I fit in and follow along with all of you wonderful web sluthers.

eta, just gotta say, this jury selection is killing me...Im ready for Judgle Perry to swear some jurors in, cmong, lets git her done

mo

excuse my typos, witchy's bifocals are dirty lol ..trust me, I can spell lol

PJ recalls a baby was killed and was discarded. No remorse.

WOW - He said the way the body was discarded - There was no remorse.

I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't know much about the case and is just saying she's guilty to get out of jury duty.

He's upset about the way the body discarded. That's his general impression. Does not remember actual reports. He says no remorse. His opinion.

KC looks mad and writes a "1l." with a circle around it. I can only imagine it says -- reasons to hate him. 1. He thinks I'm guilty...

OMG! Just his opinion she had no remorse but can't say why he had this opinion

LDB up, asking questions about pre-trail publicity.

Limited access to television and other news, how did he come by his information upon which to base his opinion?

Juror based it on information in the news from 2008. Says that the way the body was discarded, as described by the news (doesn't recall the specifics) and that KC showed no remorse (in his opinion, based on nothing specific) made him believe that she is guilty.

keep up with your strikes, JB & co, then the next 8 will all be like this guy - yup she is guilty...uh, sure, I can set that aside....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona