2011.05.17 - Levi Page - our own TRICIA will be on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly: She's not the best-looking chick I've ever seen.... :silly:

ICA not that good looking............just in Geraldo's mind, pretty girl.

aggravated child abuse, felony murder and premeditated by computer searches etc.

ICA planned this...........not done in an instant.......Holly

Scott Peterson........death penalty because behavior was so repulsive
same as ICA

3 layers of duct tape around little Caylee's head

Holy thinks LWOP because she is a female and had CA/GA for parents

I think so too...and I am cool with that!

Holly: What makes this especially brutal and horrific, they LIVED there. A lot of other single mothers didn't have the options you had.

WTG Tricia!!! The comments about Geraldo were priceless! :great:

HH: parts of this case are circum. but there are parts of physical evidence.. and evidence that directs right back to the anthony house... you are talking about plotting and planning..

lots of babies killed every day but here are the options... lots are single mothers with no support.. but how many times have we heard Cindy say we will take this baby and raise her as our baby... GA and CA would have taken her... CASEY ANTHONY HAD OPTIONS..she could have went out and partied her butt off and her parents would have taken her

H H says they may not get the dp due to mitigation: Levi disagrees and compares this case with Scott Peterson case...

HH: the difference with SP is that they said SP was normal, nice boy, etc.. the abuse that comes up with Casey will explain to some jurors that her actions could be explained. In SP case he was not noted to be beaten,etc.. had a wonderful childhood... in Casey's case all the abuse that comes up all the unstable family ON THE AIR.. this may buy enough sympathy to keep her off death row

Isn't another difference between this case and SP case that Scott was found guilty of murdering TWO persons.....???

Tricia: 1319 is a wild card. Sure the defense is thanking their lucky stars tonight. But 1319 may surprise us, may get in there and see how logical it is, how honest she will be.

defense must be jumping for joy over 1319 that cannot "judge" someone

this woman may surprise us and get in there and see the evidence and surprise us. This does not mean to say that she won't see the evidence and make a logical conclusion

Levi; saying a minority

NURSE NOTE: I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU LEVI THE STATE SCREWED UP!

Isn't another difference between this case and SP case that Scott was found guilty of murdering TWO persons.....???
I think so.. at this time I am just trying to type out what is being said.. they are talking so fast! :)

HH: there are other things in her answer that was not really 1319's answer

Lol, on Rosalie Bolin now.

Another one named "Guardian Angel" on the DT (past and present).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod