2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babysitting granddaughters and I have a paper to write for my Herb group tomorrow. Hoping I can keep up today.

(laundry, dishes, meals...those are extras...:innocent:)
Good luck with your paper today, don't accidentally write ICA in that paper, ok.

I have tried to watch everything and read everything, but I just have to admit I know I have missed stuff. Has any PJ mentioned or has anyone asked them if they have read any of the downloaded Sunshine info? I know they have been asked about specific shows, what newspapers they read etc. but I haven't heard anything specific as to the wealth of discovery made public...

Does anyone have the link for http://mfile.akamai.com for today's hearing? Can't seem to find it posted anywhere and in my opinion, this is the BEST way to view....

Thank you!

Good morning all! Standing in line at the buffet trying to decide which food to strike. Hope I'm not here all day, but kind of afraid to use up all my strikes. May the day be the day we get a jury!

ah..the food looks great Ms. Y. Are the Mimosa's over there? I woke with a headache. Too much :banghead: yesterday. Can't help it. It just happens everytime Baez or AF speak.:dunno:

Morning everyone :wave: I've been keeping up with all of you on my handy dandy iphone during the day and buring the midnight candle catching up on the day's jury selection.

A big Thank You for keeping the rest of us up to date on things as it happens.

Good morning! After reading the article about the "different Caseys" this a.m., it occurred to me for the first time that this is the longest any of these attorneys have had to deal with ICA in one sitting (so to speak). Looks like the charm has worn off.

LOL! :great::floorlaugh:

FWIW ITA! It is written especially all over Mr. Baaaeeezzzz's face! The "fake make-up and kissie" routine not flying!

I have tried to watch everything and read everything, but I just have to admit I know I have missed stuff. Has any PJ mentioned or has anyone asked them if they have read any of the downloaded Sunshine info? I know they have been asked about specific shows, what newspapers they read etc. but I haven't heard anything specific as to the wealth of discovery made public...

JP has asked a few if they've watched any of the televised hearings.

Morning all. It's a rainy day in the NE. I am home today Yeah! Will be here most of the day. Hope we have progress today. Peace

Mimosa's for everybody!!!!!
I brought the Champagne and OJ to go with ynot's buffet..

Here's a question:

If one of the potential jurors were a member of WS, but NOT a blogger, and answered "no" to the questions "Do you blog?" and "Do you read blogs?" is that a lie?

I wonder what would happen if that came out later. Are PJs supposed to know what the lawyers mean when they use the incorrect terminology?

This bugs me. Discuss.

I have a test pattern. Yay! :great:

Guarantee we'll have our 12 today. Although, I'm 100% expecting the DT to file a motion for more peremptory strikes.

Yes I have heard that question asked repeatedly!

do the alternates go thru the same battle??????

Morning all. It's a rainy day in the NE. I am home today Yeah! Will be here most of the day. Hope we have progress today. Peace

NOthing but rain here in RI. We got a tease of spring... and then rain and more rain and more rain.

Raising my vodka and oj (hey, I just got outta work... technically its my 5 o'clock...don't judge me... lol) Cheers to TODAY BEING THE DAY WE SEAT A JURY!!!!

Justice for Caylee Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members