2011.05.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caller who wanted to know why there is no one in court to represent Caylee...

That could've been me. 3 years later and that is the thing that still brings me to tears. Looking on the SA side and every. single. person. fighting for her are virtual strangers to Caylee. Not a single sould she knew during her short life there to represent her.

Breaks my heart. :( :( :(

Could be damaging for the DT and KC to continue to bicker openly in court if this continues after start of trial (TH didn't catch which one she was, I"m not in the same room as TV).

I got the feeling that the crying lady didn't realize that there IS no babysitter. She seemed to think ICA had one that she blamed. Wait til she finds out it was even worse than that!

I felt so bad for her. She truly took it very serious, and could not comprehend anyone doing what Casey did. :cry:

Could be damaging for the DT and KC to continue to bicker openly in court if this continues after start of trial (TH didn't catch which one she was, I"m not in the same room as TV).

I admit I didn't see it myself - but I wonder if a bit of that pique wasn't directed at the Bailiff who hustled her out.

Her name is Pilar but I didn't catch her last name either........

Oh no! Zanny's white dog. I swear my dog is going to get Kronked (or Zannied) one of these days.

:floorlaugh: They just put ????? all over Cindy's face!

Her name is Pilar but I didn't catch her last name either........

I have been seeing her in court in the videos. I think she is a reporter. I have seen her on HLN also.

NG may get facts wrong and be ultra dramatic (and have old bombshells) but, bless her heart, she is the only media person willing to lay the in-fighting between Casey and Jose right out there in public ~ and call it unprofessional. Most others seem to want to side step this issue with the most minimal comment they feel they can get away with. :cow:

NG may get facts wrong and be ultra dramatic (and have old bombshells) but, bless her heart, she is the only media person willing to lay the in-fighting between Casey and Jose right out there in public ~ and call it unprofessional. Most others seem to want to side step this issue with the most minimal comment they feel they can get away with. :cow:

Including JC, who hears NG doing it.

And now LP talking all he's BS. OMG why do I do this?

Commercials over. Showing clips from previous coverage.

Taking calls.

Out to steve---we've got another juror the judge was considering arresting today.

Steve: juror was attn. didn't show up for court, decided retroactively to excuse him from jury duty.

Ellie----he's operating a little differently (perry) he let them all in courtroom and asked them about hardship. Then asked them if they had heard about the case---requested an only yes or no answer.

Padilla---there was talk about plea, 10 yr something or another, confusion about whether it had been reoffered or requested again, plea off the table. (take that with a grain of salt IMHO)

Padilla is full of.... No way would the State offer only 10 years!!!

I admit I didn't see it myself - but I wonder if a bit of that pique wasn't directed at the Bailiff who hustled her out.

No, if you watch it you can see she is clearly aiming her anger at Baez. The guard was behind her and not doing anything at all at first. But Casey slows way down as she walks past Baez, glares at him, and the guard gently nudges her forward and she makes a body motion, with both hands, clearly aimed at Baez. Like she is asking him wth?

NG shows Casey taking notes, no emotion, while the juror was crying about the duct tape.

JC says the juror looked straight at Casey while she was crying and saw that casey was blank and taking notes..

WOW---she showed Casey leaving the courtroom and throw her hands up at Baez, glaring at him, and the guard steps between and pushes Casey ahead. WOW [ I want to watch it again, anyone know when this was today? at lunch or end of the day?

I don't know but I missed it too until seeing it here!! :eek:

LP talking about a 10 year plea deal. Someone mentioned that earlier on the threads today and noone had heard that. Now we know where the "ten years" came from. I knew there was a deal that if she led them to Caylee, they would not use the information she gave them against her but I've never heard ten years.

TH's and NG discussing that a 10 yr plea deal is a ridiculous rumor (not exact words just the gist of the convo).

Back from commercial with audio/video montage.......including GA/CA deposition, jury selection, juror who cried today.

Steve, "People" magazine writer: 30 new jurors today, only 29 showed up. Missing juror is an attorney; Judge will excuse him from jury duty.

NG: had to bring in an entirely new batch of jurors, who had been called in for other cases.

Ellie: Judge asked questions about hardship, hearing about the case with all of them in the courtroom

Leonard Padilla: Plea deal off the table, but there was talk about the 10 yr. guilty plea as of a few days ago.......this morning he checked again and some question as to whether it had been offered again.

NG to EO: why would the SA offer a plea deal now?

EO: bets the 10 yr. deal was NEVER on the table.

NG to Pilar: you don't go from a DP case to a 10 yr. plea deal.

Pilar: I don't see it happening either.

PO: State has motivation to put up a deal, to bring finality to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname