2011.05.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if you watch it you can see she is clearly aiming her anger at Baez. The guard was behind her and not doing anything at all at first. But Casey slows way down as she walks past Baez, glares at him, and the guard gently nudges her forward and she makes a body motion, with both hands, clearly aimed at Baez. Like she is asking him wth?

I was watching it earlier on WFTV and it was much clearer. She does throw her arms up at him.

Starts around 9:27

http://www.wftv.com/video/27953109/index.html

Ellie just blew the plea deal theory out of the water. Says no-way that has been gone a long time ago. Says 10years not with a murder case. No way. She said as a prosecutor herself she would never agree to it.

Padilla must enjoy being NG's whipping post - or else he needs a paycheck real bad.

commercials

I'm going to have to rewatch this when it runs here again later tonight. I want to see KC throw her hands up in the air. (that song just came into my head LOL sorry I'm goofy today) :D

Love that she replayed ICA's tantrum to JB, over and over again

however, she needs to get her staff to spell check....reclenation worker??? really nancy, (in regards to PJ)

I know some people think LP would make an interesting witness at trial... I disagree! He's a rogue witness and I would not trust him to get up on that stand and tell simply what happened without over exagerrating and putting his own spin on it.

I also think he is a little more defense sided because he had proclaimed for a long time that he WOULD be a witness at this trial and I think he is mad at the State for not making him a witness.

We seen how vindictive he was with Tim Miller stealing his thunder and how vile and jealous he was that Roy Kronk did what he could never do! I have no respect for him!

Can anyone tell me what happened today right before ICA's little hissy fit at Baez? I had to leave for a little while and missed that part. TIA!

LP talking about a 10 year plea deal. Someone mentioned that earlier on the threads today and noone had heard that. Now we know where the "ten years" came from. I knew there was a deal that if she led them to Caylee, they would not use the information she gave them against her but I've never heard ten years.

I don't understand why NG keeps asking LP for his opinion, like he knows anything! He was a novelty for about a week when this case first started, but ever since he hasn't said anything revealing or valid.

back from commercials, showing clips from previous coverages

Taking calls and live from FL

Sue in GA: Have they been able to get a complete jury yet?

NG: very close

Steve A: right now there are still strikes available. I hope we will see a jury that will be picked by tomorrow.

NG: why we need another day off?

Steve A: give attn's time to put affairs in order before going away for 8 weeks (kiss the wife and kids...etc)

I was watching it earlier on WFTV and it was much clearer. She does throw her arms up at him.

Starts around 9:27

http://www.wftv.com/video/27953109/index.html

What do you interpret the 'arms up' motion to mean? EXASPERATION?

I recognize it all too well as my darling sweet 18 yr old does that same 'arms up' motion to us at times, in between exasperated grunts, and brief comments like, Are You SERIOUS?

TH---Pros. is a cohesive team

Defense---Baez is over here and KC is all the way over there.

Back to commercials.

Robyn Walensky (sp) is the blond lady ( reporter )

Caller: Wants to know if a complete jury has been selected.

Reporter: More than 12 people in place; thinks there will be a jury seated by tomorrow.

NG asking why another day off is needed after jury selected. Reporter saying jurors need to get affairs in order before sequestration.

NG to Robyn, reporter about observations of JB & ICA. Robyn was in the first row, the SA is a cohesive team, but at the DT JB is on one end and ICA at another.

Going to commercial showing video of Caylee....

What do you interpret the 'arms up' motion to mean? EXASPERATION?

I recognize it all too well as my darling sweet 18 yr old does that same 'arms up' motion to us at times, in between exasperated grunts, and brief comments like, Are You SERIOUS?

Kinda like the fit she threw in jail

"No body will let me speak"

When LP first came on the scene I could not stand him. I thought this guy is an <self-modsnip> if he thinks Caylee is alive and ICA (well at the time KC) is going to lead him to her. Then when he finally saw the light I loved to hear him on NG because he used to rip KC apart. Then there were rumors he was in cahoots with JB, and he started in on the Kronk daisy chain.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
FYI- No juror broke down in tears. No fight between Casey and Jose. Don't believe everything you see on TV (and I work in TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid