2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did indeed see that. Her eyes were very bright and lit up when she was smiling. He demeanor completely changed.

tigers dont change their stripes. we got weeks to go yet - she will slip to the jury - repeatedly.

I just saw the overview and discussion of the odor in the trunk and it suddenly hit me that the "odor" was a baby girl. It all became real to me after all this time. It hurts.

Sorry OT.

Anyway, I wonder if Lee will take the stand this afternoon and will he say "yes" that there was some playing doctor or some such thing with them.

Time to start......

I am surprised that with all of the testimony yesterday of the "group of friends" that nothing was brought up about "lies", didn't these friends all suspect that Casey was a liar and they discussed it amongst themselves quite frequently??? I thought I remembered reading that in some of the depositions... wondering why the SA didn't question any of them regarding this character-flaw? I know Melissa did mention the one statement KC made about being a "great liar", but others knew this as well...right?

Oh for the love of all that is holy... starting with a sidebar!!! They need a court report specifically for the sidebars so that poor lady doesn't have to keep getting up & moving all her equipment!

All Rise for HHJP who has walked in looking very pleased with himself.

Oops - another sidebar right after please be seated.

This looks like Mr. Mason doing the talking....

Looks like a note from the jury....may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member