2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO not in the mood for Baez today. :aktion1:

JB responding to LDB - citing no law - just complaining that the state is trying to introduce stealth evidence... basically they're being unfair.

JB - SA's motion is a "strategical" move

Aside: I must remember to move sharp objects from my immediate vicinity, lest I be tempted once again to jab one in my ear when JB's talking....

For once I wish JB had forgotten to unmute his mic.

JB sure has a broad brush he uses to paint everything in the color "SLIME GREEN"

ICA is looking at JB like what the heck is he saying.

Did I just wake up stoopid this am or is JB making a half way intelligent argument?

What is he talking about getting things in through the back door. Evidence that was earlier stricken? This was all gone through in pretrial motions.

"We have a theory of defense, Judge."

Tipped your hand there, JB. It's a theory and the SA are dealing in facts.

JB says we need to have these witnesses on the spot - etc. basically saying we don't need no stinking rules IMHO

Geesh, Baez is saying a whole lot of nothing, imo. Hearsay is hearsay. Proffer it if you want to get it introduced as evidence; perfectly standard SA request, imo. Ask Casey and George, Baez.

JB: "We have a theory of defense, Judge..."

translation: "We love our fishing expeditions, so please don't allow the state to steal our bait"

Baez: This is not a scripted event? Whaaattt?

Umm - I believe it is Mr. Baez. No self serving testimony Mr. Baez....
Foundation requirements Mr. Baez....No attempt Mr. Baez...

Good Mornin Peeps! I am here but it's 5:30 and I haven't had coffee . . . .so pardon my typos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43