2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone!
Couldn't wait for Tuesday to get here............................. :)

Shall we all join in a prayer to the powers that be?

Dear God/Higher Power/Karma,
Please open the jurors' eyes and ears today, let them hear the TRUTH. Let them understand what the SA is trying to get across and not be confused by the DT's babble.
Speaking of truth, please give todays witnesses the strength and courage to tell the truth, in the name and memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Amen

4:50 AM here - just can't sleep. I'll be over on the WESH board (where I can cuss to my hearts desire) LOL. I'm determined not to get a TO this week!

Gotta go put the coffee pot on :)

Hugs to all --

Mel

Morning all! We're gonna need more coffee!
lotsocoffee.gif

I'm headed to work, and I'll be checking in here as much as I can. Unfortunately, I can't watch it live. I watch later on, through Youtube (Patty G's page.) You guys are awesome keeping me updated on what I'm missing though.

Thanks in advance!

Morning all! I am going to be in and out (as if anyone cares :floorlaugh:) we have homeschool evaluations today...hoping to catch the motions before we leave...

I just want to say...I hope the family is united with one purpose...JUSTICE for Caylee...and yes ICA...it is all about Caylee

:seeya:My daughter's homeschool eval is June 6th. LAST ONE!!! Graduating. Good luck. :)

Good Morning everyone! I had a long tiring weekend and I'm ready to sit and watch the trial today! The kids have 2 days and 2 hours left of school so I'm going to enjoy watching in peace and quiet today :)

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! :blowkiss:

:seeya:

Good morning! Hope everyone had a nice, safe Memorial Day weekend.

Thanks for breakfast, 'Beach!

Morning all....my weekend dragged and I was very busy. Sad to say I was anxious about the case (only sad because this is not my life or my relatives....just a little baby that I apparently care more about than her own mother!! but I digress....). Ready to go over here - fortunately (or unfortunately) there's a heat advisory where I am already (at 7am!!) so we'll be inside most of the day....doing major laundry attack so I don't feel guilty having the tv on all day...hehe. I'll be back at 830.

Shall we all join in a prayer to the powers that be?

Dear God/Higher Power/Karma,
Please open the jurors' eyes and ears today, let them hear the TRUTH. Let them understand what the SA is trying to get across and not be confused by the DT's babble.
Speaking of truth, please give todays witnesses the strength and courage to tell the truth, in the name and memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Amen

So be it! AMEN! And continue to open CA, GA and LA eyes to the truth! :praying:

Wesh is showing some activity -- Looks like it could be from Friday. Haven't seen it before (hall activity).

Mel

G'mornin' all!

Fruit for breakfast - thanks 'Beach, my favorite!

It's going to be in the 90s here today - hazy, hot and humid. Senior citizens are advised to stay out of the sun. :hot:

Oh - what a good excuse. :great:

Need some :coffeews: now . . .

Attachments

• CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
After court on Saturday, the attorney's followed Casey back through the infamous door. I wonder if they had a "come to Jesus" meeting with her? She just may better contain her emotions today, least for sure when the jury is out of the room.
I still find it funny that she turns these emotions on and off right in front of Judge Perry. He's certainly not fooled by Casey.

Good Morning Everyone! :)

I'm glad the jury had a chance to let Cindy's testimony from Saturday sink in for a few days. I hope they had a relaxing, refreshing 2 day break and are ready to roll today!!

God Bless Sweet Caylee Marie!!

Bill S on WFTV seems to think we'll hear the 911 tape and hear from LE today, I think we'll hear the 911 tape but I'm wondering about LE. I think we may hear from AH though? :waitasec:

I'm also curious to see how HHJP rules on LA's motion. Anyone know when he hired Lippman? I thought he still had the other lawyer (can't remember his name but the one that said Lee knows what he did)

Just quoting to restate...figured if there were a few posts with links they would be easier to find

G'mornin' all!

Fruit for breakfast - thanks 'Beach, my favorite!

It's going to be in the 90s here today - hazy, hot and humid. Senior citizens are advised to stay out of the sun. :hot:

Oh - what a good excuse. :great:

Need some :coffeews: now . . .

ahhhhhh, I only wish it were hot.....:maddening:

Good morning! I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to join. :seeya:

:welcome:

Welcome Gingerbreadbagels! There's a 12 step program hidden in this forum somewhere..lol you may need it eventually!:crazy: Happy to have you join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels