2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All - hope every body has their seats belts done up - this is going to be quite ride today.
No doing shots at sidebars for the first hour - 'kay? It is still only 5:00 am here and haven't finished my first cup of coffee - give me an hour....:rocker:

Like so many of you, I have been dying for Tuesday to get here. This should be a big week in the trial and I'm so anxious to see what happens. I'll be nervous until I see how Cindy is on the stand this week and how Lee handles himself. Also I have high hopes that Casey has another mega meltdown but this time in front of the jury!

Good Morning all :)
I have a question, Isn't the day that the DT claims CA drowned in the pool and that GA was there the same day that she made several phone calls to her mom, dad and brother?? Why would she call him if he was at the house?

Bill S on WFTV seems to think we'll hear the 911 tape and hear from LE today, I think we'll hear the 911 tape but I'm wondering about LE. I think we may hear from AH though? :waitasec:

I'm also curious to see how HHJP rules on LA's motion. Anyone know when he hired Lippman? I thought he still had the other lawyer (can't remember his name but the one that said Lee knows what he did)

I agree - AH has to come in before the 911 calls right? She was in the car with CA and ICA and heard the convo's. THEN 911 was called.

Should prove to be an innersting day....

ETA: You know you're addicted to this case when you can determine the witness list in order...without even looking at it :)

Wesh is showing some activity -- Looks like it could be from Friday. Haven't seen it before (hall activity).

Mel

Wow! Thank you! Who is the girl with the medium length hair hugging them? (Not MP)

I have a question, Isn't the day that the DT claims CA drowned in the pool and that GA was there the same day that she made several phone calls to her mom, dad and brother?? Why would she call him if he was at the house?

OMG!:thud: I never once thought of that! Too funny:floorlaugh:

Good Morning peeps! :wave:

I left a note in the Trial thread for y'all. I have a quick errand to run and forgot that court began at 8:30a today! If another mod is not around to unlock go ahead and post here in Sidebar. If you see another mod before I get back, :poke: 'em and ask them to grab the keys to unlock for you guys.

ahhhhhh, I only wish it were hot.....:maddening:

I love hot weather. I belong in the Southwest or Florida, not Western NY.
Last week it was in the 40's one day. :maddening:
I'm ready for summer, for sure!!

I just hope closing statements aren't June 23 - 25. My son and his wife are coming from CA and it would be hard to explain why I can't go to the lake with them . . .

Well Duh! GA obviously forced her to call him, ya know, in the elaborate cover up! :giggle:

Good morning! I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to join. :seeya:

Welcome GB Bagels...........these trials take a toll on 'my bottom' line or should I say 'waist line' or maybe both is really accurate. But anyhow now when I see you here I will feel a bagel trigger coming on! :floorlaugh:

Anybody else gain the 'trial 5'?

And again Welcome Gingerbreadbagels.

I agree - AH has to come in before the 911 calls right? She was in the car with CA and ICA and heard the convo's. THEN 911 was called.

Should prove to be an innersting day....

ETA: You know you're addicted to this case when you can determine the witness list in order...without even looking at it :)

I know! I am going to have to find that 12 step program... after the trial is over! LOL!

I really hope we do hear from AH today though, then put CA back ont he stand with the 911 tapes and THEN bring in LE! :woohoo:

I'm ready to roll!

Good morning... coffee brewing and biscuits in the oven. (I have no cooking talents, so they are not homemade... BUT HEY, can't beat a good can of golden layer Pillsbury.)

If we're talking the 16th (the day after Father's day), yes there was a flurry of activity. Thanks to acandyrose for putting it together!

Here's the link for the cell phone on 6/16. Be prepared to fall out of your chair.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

Hugs,

Mel

Good Morning All - hope every body has their seats belts done up - this is going to be quite ride today.
No doing shots at sidebars for the first hour - 'kay? It is still only 5:00 am here and haven't finished my first cup of coffee - give me an hour....:rocker:

Bailey's would enhance that coffee or even Kahlua, um um good.:crazy:

I love hot weather. I belong in the Southwest or Florida, not Western NY.
Last week it was in the 40's one day. :maddening:
I'm ready for summer, for sure!!

I just hope closing statements aren't June 23 - 25. My son and his wife are coming from CA and it would be hard to explain why I can't go to the lake with them . . .

Tiki... That's exactly why we moved to Florida from Western NY.. Got sick of the cold and SNOW !!

Good morning everybody!

Spent the weekend re-watching Saturday's proceedings. I'm still like "Wow!", but also very happy. CA did wonderfully, and I know little Caylee is blowing kisses to her CeeCee. Here's to hoping for more of the same today.

Thanks for the delicious breakfast 'Beach! :)

After court on Saturday, the attorney's followed Casey back through the infamous door. I wonder if they had a "come to Jesus" meeting with her? She just may better contain her emotions today, least for sure when the jury is out of the room.
I still find it funny that she turns these emotions on and off right in front of Judge Perry. He's certainly not fooled by Casey.

Good Morning all !!!! I was just wondering how long the SA office is gonna allow ICA to "testify" from her seat, when someone says something she shakes her head "yes or no" she cries and she throws tantrums. The attys then run to her rescue by patting and cajoling her. IMHO the SA office better talk to the judge about that and quick, she is becoming a sympathetic character and in reality she is not. It just makes my blood boil and I am so surprised the State has not taken this motion to HHJP before now. :innocent:

morning, I can see that CA and GA and MP and LA and TL are already there.

Gonna be a very interesting day...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther