2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
C M A (kiss kiss kiss) every day you teach me about life...

eta: That memorial was creepy at that moment. yuck

Jean Casares: Nobody on defense touches their accusation LA of molestation; Casey told LA "maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch". Describing jury reaction to LA's testimony, interaction between Casey and him

Showing testimony of LA today

Showing LA at memorial "CMA"

replay clips of LA in court....why won't you allow us to see Caylee.....Lee paraphrase maybe I'm a spiteful......CMA ....teach me about life and the way it should be lived....each day strong....hug you....how much you mean to me.....miss you....love you....proud of you....hope you are proud of me too....never forget the promise I made to you....never forget.....

Are we allowed to quote the comment? I hope so... the word is said on tv everyday!
see Panthera's post above - that's how we roll with it here!

I'm still not convinced as to who CMA was at the Memorial.

NG saying LA spoke to kc in code with CMA speech......
Natasha saying LA was conflicted.....over and over he couldn't remember....wasn't offering up any info...maybe that was the promise he made to kc....he wouldn't testify against her?

Judy from Idaho....did CA break down yesterday as she had epiphany that it was all kc's lies.....few weeks before trial still trying to find ZTN.....forced to recall the day she found out Caylee gone....

I have to say I'm a bit over the "Tot Mom" thing. She's on Trial, at least call her the defendant. I'm not bashing, just trying to "take a listen".

I am thinking she is just being arrogant. I think it's funny sometimes other times it does get on nerves.

Natisha: Both Caylee & Casey have same initials; testimony that LA & Casey had a close relationship; today SA had to remind him of deposition.

Caller: Asking if maybe CA had an epiphany when she broke down on the stand.

NG: She was doubled over in pain, body wracking with sobs as she tried to testify; up until just a few weeks before trial she was trying to find ZFG. Maybe it was because she was forced to recall the day she found out Caylee was gone.

Caryn Stark: It's brutally painful; her daughter has done the worst thing.... maybe she's come to realize how disturbed her daughter is.

I am seeing new baby/infant pictures of Caylee. Has anyone seen those before?

Well, does Caylee teach him about life? :waitasec:

Actually I can think of many ways she has taught him about life. Loving children with all your heart. How they can bring joy to each and every day and when that joy is gone it can certainly make you grow up and learn about life. Just to name a few. With all due respect.

Jean Casares: Nobody on defense touches their accusation LA of molestation; Casey told LA "maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch". Describing jury reaction to LA's testimony, interaction between Casey and him

Showing testimony of LA today

Showing LA at memorial "CMA"

:waitasec: Which post? I am not seeing anything about it.

I think this is the one. BBM

CMA could be Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony, Cindy Marie Anthony,

I read something the other day that I thought was quite interesting, someone thought that Lee said a part of his speech for each of the 3 CMA's - would credit the poster/forum but can't remember where I read it.

I do wonder why Lee wasn't asked about the molestation allegations today.

He's kissing something (a bracelet?) on his wrist while making this "CMA" statement. Were there bracelets dedicated to Caylee? I'm inclined to believe they would not have been dedicated to Casey. Anyway, the repeated CMA is really annoying IMO. What was the big deal? Why couldn't he just state the name of the person ? I believe he was referring to Caylee.

I imagine the fight has gone out of George and Cindy-- they must be just numb from exhaustion and sadness. What a horrible thing to realize about the daughter they'd done everything for... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname